EUC dealers in Austin?

NewAustinite

Hello all! I am new to Austin, TX and interested in getting my first wheel. Wondering if anyone in the central TX area knows of any shops that carry EUCs in stock? I didn't see any on the top thread and apologize in advance if my searching skills were lacking here :) Hope everyone is well and really looking forward to embarking on my first EUC adventure.

• Like 1

Finding a physical dealer is difficult—I don't believe there are any in TX (although eevee's is rumored to have Austin in the #1 slot for their upcoming expansion into the US). Finding a dealer with stock is... the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow.

Most everyone buys online. I recommend eWheels, RevRides, AlienRides in that order. Other sources might save you a couple three hundred, but "you get what you pay for". Remember: the factories are in China, so unless you use a local distributor any warranty service will involve ocean transport on a very slow boat!

If you're learning, do consider a used wheel... the market is actually pretty good for them right now what with all the new (problematic) releases. Then get your 'real' wheel once you've had a chance to figure out what really melts your butter.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 1:54 AM, NewAustinite said:

Hello all! I am new to Austin, TX and interested in getting my first wheel. Wondering if anyone in the central TX area knows of any shops that carry EUCs in stock? I didn't see any on the top thread and apologize in advance if my searching skills were lacking here :) Hope everyone is well and really looking forward to embarking on my first EUC adventure.

I suggest you to contact this store: Ride EBoards, they have stores in Texas, and also EUC rent service :thumbup:

https://euc24.com/listing/rent-eboards/

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 11:36 PM, Tawpie said:

Finding a physical dealer is difficult—I don't believe there are any in TX (although eevee's is rumored to have Austin in the #1 slot for their upcoming expansion into the US). Finding a dealer with stock is... the pot of gold and the end of the rainbow.

Most everyone buys online. I recommend eWheels, RevRides, AlienRides in that order. Other sources might save you a couple three hundred, but "you get what you pay for". Remember: the factories are in China, so unless you use a local distributor any warranty service will involve ocean transport on a very slow boat!

If you're learning, do consider a used wheel... the market is actually pretty good for them right now what with all the new (problematic) releases. Then get your 'real' wheel once you've had a chance to figure out what really melts your butter.

one year past,i would like to know where did most people buy their EUC:online dealers or physical dealers ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, EUC24 said:

I suggest you to contact this store: Ride EBoards, they have stores in Texas, and also EUC rent service :thumbup:

https://euc24.com/listing/rent-eboards/

Thanks for the tip, I was just reading a review on the site about this model. This particular store was recommended there, but I am confused by the very long delivery.