King Song 10 year anniversary

Mayhem

I took the liberty to make a new thread out of this, as it's not only S22-related. Hope you don't mind.

-

From the website https://www.kingsong.com/, it looks like there will be anniversary editions of the S22, 16X, and 16S. Not sure what that entails.

I don't expect a totally new wheel announcement, but who knows.

Also, the website still has some "lorem ipsum" placeholder text from the template.

lol.thumb.jpg.f8767f48987b4cfbae98f211eadd4e4a.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I took the liberty to make a new thread out of this, as it's not only S22-related. Hope you don't mind.

No worries, wasn’t quite sure it was new thread worthy myself lol. But more people will see it this way. 

Edited by Mayhem

32 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Is this the new wheel? I don't see a silhouette from the current Kingsong euc lineup that matches this.

Not sure if it’s the “new wheel” but the silhouette is very much that round shell design of a 14D, 16s, 18L / XL line up. That was the only teaser image I found so far. 

They are currently working a 16” suspension wheel but I doubt that’s it as jack mentioned on the casting couch interview that the render when he was there was very unique to that wheel. 

Cool! Despite the Lorem Ipsum I'm very much looking forward to their next design. I really like the S18 that I have, although I'm not a fan of the S22 design. Felt kinda lazy and not very functional as I've learned watching a lot of reviews (e.g. people swap out the pads anyways, can't grab handle with the seat on, can't see the display while riding...)

43 minutes ago, sunstrong said:

Cool! Despite the Lorem Ipsum I'm very much looking forward to their next design. I really like the S18 that I have, ...)

Agreed their earlier work was executed much better. I’m also looking forward to their next 126v suspension wheel. Hopefully with all they have learned (fingers crossed), it will be their best wheel to date. 

43 minutes ago, sunstrong said:

I'm not a fan of the S22 design. Felt kinda lazy and not very functional as I've learned watching a lot of reviews (e.g. people swap out the pads anyways, can't grab handle with the seat on, can't see the display while riding...)

If only those were all the issues with the s20 flame thrower. It would be a pretty good wheel. 

Edited by Mayhem

126v Kingsong 16X with LCD display, studded hex pedals and added waterproofing would be the perfect 10th anniversary wheel.

Anything less will be an utter disappointment.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

126v Kingsong 16X with LCD display, studded hex pedals and added waterproofing would be the perfect 10th anniversary wheel.

Anything less will be an utter disappointment.

and with a 18" wheel   ... and no lcd display that cracks on first crash ... and +2000wh bat.. and .. adjustable headlight :cheers:

20 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

That's a 16X to me.

Watch out!  If it's a remake, then past times problems will also be remaked.  No new wheels without first and second batch problems :P