This Forum feature is annoying as hell.

For some time now the forum shows me a second notification about the same thing that I’ve been notified before and already viewed and read. I find this feature extremely annoying. Maybe they intend to slowly make us reopen our hated BookF*** accounts and migrate there in search for a better place. Is it possible for the Moderators to do something about this feature and disable it? 

7 minutes ago, Paul g said:

For some time now the forum shows me a second notification about the same thing that I’ve been notified before and already viewed and read. I find this feature extremely annoying. Maybe they intend to slowly make us reopen our hated BookF*** accounts and migrate there in search for a better place. Is it possible for the Moderators to do something about this feature and disable it? 

Answer from supportdesk:  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.  Have you deleted cookies, restarted your computer and tried with a different browser? 

:P

• Haha 1

Just now, Robse said:

Answer from supportdesk:  We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.  Have you deleted cookies, restarted your computer and tried with a different browser? 

:P

:blink1:

If I would have to do that, I would definitely not pass around here again.

3 minutes ago, Paul g said:

:blink1:

If I would have to do that, I would definitely not pass around here again.

Ok - so for the serious answer;  I don't have any of these problems; Firefox and Ghostery - android (notifications disable)

24 minutes ago, Paul g said:

Sorry, I can’t confirm. I’m on an iPad without keyboard. It must be again a case by case issue.

Pasted fotos are uploaded to ones personal forum storage space which is very limited. Yours could be full by now and hence refuse to paste fotos...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Pasted fotos are uploaded to ones personal forum storage space which is very limited. Yours could be full by now and hence refuse to paste fotos...

Ohhh.  Nice to know , did never ever look for that before :cheers:

image.png.78333865d79e7d5c9f64f0b97e5c7b0f.png