SF Bay Area: Mten3 and Kingsong 18L

DanCar

i'll take the mTen3 if you'll ship it me Texas-wards! ;D it's an 84v and (guessing) 460wh battery or no? eitherhow msg(?) def very interest motivationaletcd hasbeen-mten3r wit paycheck to throw i'm

if im honest this id how my CL miss encounter post would look today

once has mten3 name r2d2-f ml vm thaven't found no true replace (mint sad-as fraction) nowhere's ..Love, Would-be Bent(ily) Battasp.(?) Traction(!)

psi wilt covet ship ping *coughs* Name whatever extra farewell for a quip ship anna'll prolly agree

an don't get me started with anna montblananac she on time-out charging anyway for make me walk home in public again (segway a1)

6 hours ago, Captainvelcro said:

How did these get beaten to a pulp? Also, would you ship and what's the mileage like on the 18l

For the 18L I got hit by a car.  I rode on the wrong side of the street.  I posted a message about it on this forum.

The mten3 is hardly used, just by my nine year old son.

lol really! that's quite scruffy for hardly used, i'd be loathe to try and snap up such a beloved instrument too eagerly, would he have an alternative at that point? 

that said i could go a whole bill more for shipping to Texas or even two bills come Monday ;even though saving for an mten4 is tempting as all heck and what the world are y'all seeing these presales for m4 on like aliexpress and dhgate? no wai

• Like 1