Begode Master Review and Tips

Zutto

• 4 weeks later...

I don't own a Master, but I have been on one, and seen the pictures. What I can see are three possibilities.

(1) The aluminium alloy wheel has spokes. So a cable or possibly a lock can go through the space between spokes.

(2) The suspension links where the shock is fitted has spaces that a cable may go through. 

(3) A cable can thread through the wheel-well tunnel that is formed above the tire, and between the battery packs on either side.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@twodimensionalanimalI live in a relatively safe ~50,000 people town, so I feel ok putting a u lock through the master's handle for shopping trips and the like.  Would still want to bring the wheel inside if I'm leaving it out for multiple hours.

The spokes of the wheel might work if you have a long u lock, but the handle is by far the easiest place to use.

There no space on the suspension links, maybe for a very small cable.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Solid impressions. I have an RS and my brother just recently got a Master as his first wheel. While not necessarily more difficult to mount, I definitely noticed the pedal height difference when we went offroading and he easily glided over stuff I would have clipped on. Also the sheer power of the Master is astounding. While I do have a C30 RS, the torque is still impressive, but with the steepness of some of the hill we were hitting I was getting some pedal dip. My brother soared up the hill do to the stability with suspension and the insane torque of the Master. Very impressive machine.

• Like 2