Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/5478162945614957/?flite=scwspnss&mibextid=u81vWr868JTqCiLD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/5478265855604666/?flite=scwspnss&mibextid=u81vWr868JTqCiLD

Down stairs suspension action.

How is this suspension compared to other eucs? Looks smooth to me but I know nothing about suspension eucs. 

Edited by Mars Bless
Added additional footage.
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, EMA said:

will be awesome for sure :D

but the master pro will always be the winner becouse it has a higher distance pedals-seat

Thanks EMA, I forgot about the Master Pro. Too many wheels to keep track of, which is a good thing.

10 hours ago, UtahRider said:

Thanks EMA, I forgot about the Master Pro. Too many wheels to keep track of, which is a good thing.

seated riding on susp wheels is really nice !
the begode design also let you do it without an additional seat (if you are not tall), it's something worth mention !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EMA said:

seated riding on susp wheels is really nice !
the begode design also let you do it without an additional seat (if you are not tall), it's something worth mention !

Yes it is, I almost exclusively ride my EX seated and can’t wait for my Master to do the same.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eucner said:

Certainly suspension looked restricted, even thought pedal hangers went very low. Left side had already lost some paint.

Went back and watched at quarter speed. I think I got it wrong. It appears the spring rate and compression damping are low, and rebound damping is even lower. The wheel looked responsive most of the time. I think he either he is bottoming, or high speed compression damping is too high, and that's why the rider gets bounced up when he go over large roots, or bumps?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to petition for something other than the shiny crap plastic for the battery boxes. They do not have to be metal, but something more than what is currently being offered. Don't build a 4K wheel with Dollar Store parts. Plus, if they are doing a "water resistant" motor why not add that feature to the batteries and controller... I will happily pay a few hundred more for a more refined product. Roll out has been pushed to mid Q1 2023 so they have time to make some meaningful revisions.

It will not happen though LOL.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, Eucner said:

Certainly suspension looked restricted, even thought pedal hangers went very low. Left side had already lost some paint.

Could also possibly be that they are pedals swapped over from a different, more used wheel, the pedals themselves seem to look to be a reasonably decent height off the deck? I certainly see the lower bump pads looked a bit scuffed, suggesting they are doing their job of protecting the lower chassis, but couldn’t determine the same of the pedal hangers themselves. But compared to footage of the Sherman - S, I wholly agree with you regarding the comparative lack of suspension movement.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:37 PM, gon2fast said:

I would like to petition for something other than the shiny crap plastic for the battery boxes

I agree. I'd rather have metal. I have the ex30 pre-ordered but am considering just getting an ex20s instead.... or heck maybe I'll get the Sherman-S..... Begode are you listening?

• Like 1

\https://www.facebook.com/100036517330335/posts/795997704960800/?flite=scwspnss

Can't wait to get this in hand and rip through the city. Ride looks pretty smooth. It's not tall like the v13 and Sherman S. I'm 5'6. It'll probably look like I'm close to sitting on one of those talk monsters lol.

Planning to install the erides pedals, Flow pads by grizzla. Leave the shock and tire stock and upgrade them if needed. Going to research tires. Probably Michelin or see if there's one similar to the H666.

Not too concerned with the battery boxes. People used to complain about the EXN and RS panels breaking easily but that hasn't been my experience. Throw some farings on top of the EX30 with pads and i suspect it should be fine. The master pro that cut off came out relatively unscathed, all things considered.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wstuart said:

Anybody know how much this weighs??

I'm considering canceling my Master pre order to get this, but I wanna try to use it for offroad.  I'm thinking the weight might make it a bad trail wheel.

Begode EX30 weighs 95 lbs.

Veteran Sherman-S weighs 97 lbs.

Extreme Bull Commander Pro weight ?

Edited by techyiam

8 hours ago, Mars Bless said:

\https://www.facebook.com/100036517330335/posts/795997704960800/?flite=scwspnss

Can't wait to get this in hand and rip through the city. Ride looks pretty smooth. It's not tall like the v13 and Sherman S. I'm 5'6. It'll probably look like I'm close to sitting on one of those talk monsters lol.

Planning to install the erides pedals, Flow pads by grizzla. Leave the shock and tire stock and upgrade them if needed. Going to research tires. Probably Michelin or see if there's one similar to the H666.

Not too concerned with the battery boxes. People used to complain about the EXN and RS panels breaking easily but that hasn't been my experience. Throw some farings on top of the EX30 with pads and i suspect it should be fine. The master pro that cut off came out relatively unscathed, all things considered.

The ex30 comes stock with spiked pedals and they are awesome 

43 minutes ago, Unicycle Santa said:

So what is the real difference between the EX30 and Master X? Do they use different electronic hardware? I know there's a difference in suspension travel and motor power but is that it?

The MasterX is 22 inch, the EX30 is 20

35 minutes ago, Unicycle Santa said:

So what is the real difference between the EX30 and Master X? Do they use different electronic hardware? I know there's a difference in suspension travel and motor power but is that it?

Ex30 is a 20 inch wheel, master x is a 22 inch wheel