Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

EX-30 vs Master X

IP65 4000W motor vs 4500W motor.

C40 vs ?, motor.

120 km/h  vs 122 km/h,  free spin speed. 

100 mm vs 80 mmm, suspension travel.

36 mosfets vs ?

EX-30 seems to have a lower pedal height.

? vs 22" tire.

Since there is already a Master suspension lineup, what compelled Begode to continue the EX suspension lineup: Ex, EX2/EX20S, EX-30?

Unless they are hedging the Master Pro/X, since the pre-orders haven't taken off.

307738917_5445715702131604_3930751585572

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2

I'm calling 50-60kg weight and price will be ~4300$ (No real information jet to be known.) This time i will say it's a really "rough" guess.

Competition for Inmotion V13, so naturally performance will be around there.. Same for weight and price. Ps: i think those blue parts aren't made from "plastic", they are metal.. EX20S was made all from metal.. So EX30 should be even more "robust".

Great another heavy turd.. Just what we needed. :facepalm: At least something is now "waterproof", maybe in 2-4 years we will get something actually good/decent.

In my book another dumb wheel. Can't the ducking manufacturers start making something small as possible, but same time as much performance available..

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, techyiam said:

EX-30 vs Master X

C40 vs ?, motor.

36 mosfets vs ?

? vs 22" tire.

Since there is already a Master suspension lineup, what compelled Begode to continue the EX suspension lineup: Ex, EX2/EX20S, EX-30?

Unless they are hedging that the Master Pro/X, since the pre-orders haven't taken off.

I think they mean "max" riding speed 120km/h.. Not "free spin". (Free spin - it could be ~150km/h)

1 hour ago, Funky said:

I think they mean "max" riding speed 120km/h.. Not "free spin". (Free spin - it could be ~150km/h)

You could be right, but....

Elunipsycho, riding a Master Pro, had a cutout on a smooth level road at a hair above 100 km/h in Dubai, UAE.

The Master Pro has a free spin speed of 122 km/h, 4500 W motor, and 4800 Wh battery,(vs 4000 W motor and 3600 Wh battery for the EX-30).

Also, promotional image for the EX-30 states, it has a torque motor (C40).

If its top speed is indeed 120 km/h, who is going to demonstrate it. 🙂

The c40 is gonna eat through that battery pretty quick.  The performance will be so good though!  

One day I want to get one of these high capacity hihh voltage, suspension cruisers, but I'm gonna wait for the dust to settle to see which ones pan out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wstuart said:

but I'm gonna wait for the dust to settle to see which ones pan out. 

+1.

Each new release get the fixes. For example, T4 has a better working suspension than the Master. It almost seem like the EX30 is a later batch Master with some enhancements and upgrades thrown in.

Edited by techyiam
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FlyingWigs said:

It only says that the motor is waterproof, not the whole thing 🙄

But that is a biggie. Even if the rest of the wheel is not sufficiently waterproof, a rain cover over the top of the wheel should suffice for riding in the rain.

Just now, techyiam said:

But that is a biggie. Even if the rest of the wheel is not sufficiently waterproof, a rain cover over the top of the wheel should suffice for riding in the rain.

Ofc if wheel well and motherboard are not connected via heatsink or something.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Seems they have left over EX motors haha.

:D That better be a new motor!

Not sure why their first C40 attempt failed (well, they didn't keep using it) and what is different now, but I guess we'll see.

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

It almost seem like the EX30 is a later batch Master with some enhancements and upgrades thrown in.

That's what it is. Not merely a 3600Wh Master, but the latest state of things. I consider Begode having a mostly random output from their rolling release development timeline. Wheels just pop out when you're not looking;) (or as soon as the competition announces something). This, a Master but with a new motor and maybe some suspension improvements (and a 3600Wh battery but this is nothing new), is just where they are now.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, techyiam said:

EX-30 vs Master X

C40 vs ?, motor.

36 mosfets vs ?

? vs 22" tire.

Unless they are hedging the Master Pro/X, since the pre-orders haven't taken off.

They probably have a few pallets of C40 motors left over from the EX that never sold, so they are trying to move them. 😁

*I just noticed that Bleepboopblop beat me to it by 4 hrs.  

Edited by Rollin-on-1
Added emoji so nobody feels the need to get pedantic over my joke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, lucky I didn't pull the trigger on the Master.

134.4 V, 3600 Wh battery, 4000 W motor.

Free Spin Speed is 120-ish km/h. 

Latest Begode suspension design.

Where is the rear shock?

Improved waterproof resistance.

Priced competitively to V13, Sherman-S, and Master X. (maybe Commander Pro too)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

They probably have a few pallets of C40 motors left over from the EX that never sold, so they are trying to move them. 😁

*I just noticed that Bleepboopblop beat me to it by 4 hrs.  

I own am EX.  It's my favorite wheel.  Off the blind however it's a lite sluggish because it takes ally to get that gig heavy motor rolling. 

I bet it won't be so sluggish on 134 volts but it's gonna eatbthrough that battery real quick.  I don't think thus will get near the range that a 3600w 100v wheel does

• Upvote 1