Anybody in the US bought from Eevee's? Have you needed service?

dycus

Somewhat considering cancelling my Sherman Max eWheels preorder and just buying from Eevee's, as they are in stock right now. Back in June the eWheels ETA was early July and it's just kept getting pushed out, to now late September, with no word from eWheels. I thought I'd get my Max for sure before the SoCal EUC Tour (October 15) but now I'm not so sure.

My main concern is if I have a problem with the wheel and need to send it back to Eevee's for service. Potential delays to get through border customs? High shipping costs? Not sure, anybody have experience here?

You could probably check with UPS/F'dEx to see what it costs and how long it takes, but personally I'd plan on getting parts shipped to you and doing the repair either locally or hyper locally. International freight of heavy dangerous goods is a big hassle and priced accordingly.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

I remember hearing in one of their videos that they are not "legal" yet to sell in the USA, but that it is coming, so I don't believe you can legally order from them yet, but I do know they are really trying to expand.

• Upvote 1