Sherman-S 3600wh: 100V, 20", suspension, 97lb

RagingGrandpa

4 minutes ago, Funky said:

How many years it have been? No good lights at all. Some EUC's even don't have backlight. (Some small led strip isn't a a light btw..)

I'm simply given up on "perfect" wheel. Because more and more junk EUCs have been released past ~2 years. None good that i would like to buy comes close to 18xl. (I can count only 3 euc's that are good "enough" in my eyes. And also the 3rd have "software" issues till this day. 5 EUCs if you count heavy wheels - but i don't like/need heavy wheel.) 

Ps: i personally think "past" were better. Nowadays.. World is going to shit.

Disappointing evolution, indeed.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, That Guy said:

New screen, too…

41977DB9-A803-48FB-A989-4DDF595F709A.jpeg

03B742BF-4DC3-4F81-ADB1-CC9AEA4DBF1E.jpeg

And let’s hope the board(s) will be better sealed from outside and better cooled, preferably mostly by passive cooling, but wouldn’t mind fans if needed be. An all around metal enclosure - Al and Cu as they described it- would be perfect for that.

8 minutes ago, Paul g said:

An all around metal enclosure - Al and Cu as they described it- would be perfect for that.

Respectfully, please, no!... Too heavy and expensive! :-) EUC's fall and their external panels scratch and break. Those parts need to be made of good quality plastic which would be easy and cheap to replace. For the external shell to be safely sacrificial (and if there are no longer metal bars) the internal structure needs to be robust... We'll see...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Funky said:

And if you don't want to be the "test dummy", or buy less quality wheel. It's easy 3 years wait time for this wheel. So let's say it will be "good" enough at 2025 year. Because let's be real, all "new" wheels have problems at release. And over next 1-2 year they get fixed/updated. 

This is what I want to believe. But with V13, master pro as coming at the end of the year, maybe veteran will push to get it out sooner.

Although honestly, I think these 3000+wh wheels with suspension, the weight on all of them will be insane. Really a different class than the non suspension Sherman anyway. Remember when that wheel was considered extremely heavy? Hah 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, That Guy said:

Respectfully, please, no!... Too heavy and expensive! :-) EUC's fall and their external panels scratch and break. Those parts need to be made of good quality plastic which would be easy and cheap to replace. For the external shell to be safely sacrificial (and if there are no longer metal bars) the internal structure needs to be robust... We'll see...

I don’t know, I personally don’t think would mind if it was all metal. It just needs some plastic or rubber like bumpers, or padding with something, to absorb the impact, which can easily be DIYed, as it was the case with the Master, but I was actually referring to the board-electronics enclosure, which needs good cooling. We will find out more probably in the next month or so, the way things usually are released.

• Like 1

I like so much the solution for the trolley handle, in my opinion better than what InMotion choose for their V13 (which is out of my list by default anyway). Better one that serves as seat for your butt, than one that sticks in it  :eff05cf9bc:

53 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Where do all these pictures and videos come from? How official is the information in them?

Ah, nobody really knows where these leaks are coming from… :-) They are more often accurate than not… I found these pics on Telegram: https://t.me/veteranUS

And also that EUC Serbia (Serbia, huh?…) YouTube channel has a lot of new wheel testing vids… :-)

• Like 2

Every suspension system add +5 to +9Kg compared to original EUC this is just how real world work.

Take it or leave it its simple.

EXAMPLE 16X and MSP HT(discontinued) both 25kg and is pure plastic body with 1500Wh or 1800Wh this 2 euc is top of world compare range and RAW power VS weight.

See S18 30.6KG with  18XL motor and JOKE battery and still 30Kg. (18XL is 27,8kg)

About SSMAX (Suspenion Sherman MAX) i am potencionaly buyer i float around all "future" EUC V13 /Master PRO/ MASTER/ important for me is manufacurer max rider WEIGHT and troublefree solution of suspension. 

I still fight in head buy suspension EUC or NOT SSMAX 40kg  sweet spot where i can imagine manipulate this "THING" around is posible for nnörmal healthy person.

And  50+KG EUC is for me smething what i  have in garage alredy (Simson S51 Eunduro moto veteran 1988) :rolleyes: :

simson-s51-enduro-top-125940615.jpeg  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

Every suspension system add +5 to +9Kg compared to original EUC this is just how real world work.

Take it or leave it its simple.

EXAMPLE 16X and MSP HT(discontinued) both 25kg and is pure plastic body with 1500Wh or 1800Wh this 2 euc is top of world compare range and RAW power VS weight.

See S18 30.6KG with  18XL motor and JOKE battery and still 30Kg. (18XL is 27,8kg)

About SSMAX (Suspenion Sherman MAX) i am potencionaly buyer i float around all "future" EUC V13 /Master PRO/ MASTER/ important for me is manufacurer max rider WEIGHT and troublefree solution of suspension. 

I still fight in head buy suspension EUC or NOT SSMAX 40kg  sweet spot where i can imagine manipulate this "THING" around is posible for nnörmal healthy person.

And  50+KG EUC is for me smething what i  have in garage alredy (Simson S51 Eunduro moto veteran 1988) :rolleyes: :

simson-s51-enduro-top-125940615.jpeg  

18xl is 24.5KG (Mine is 25.5kg because of M/C tire.) Get it right! :D  18xl and 16x is the same weight. (Ps. Google is wrong..)

They can make 16s with suspension. Some people don't need the 1554Wh batteries.. Some people are happy with ~500Wh batteries.

Take away 50% of batteries from 18xl add suspension and it's 25kg suspension 18" wheel. Heck make it 16" and it will be even lighter.

I think you meant 27.8kg is S18..

They just need to "configure" the battery setup and it could work even with small amount of Wh...

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Shell looks very robust. No roll cage needed. Though it was a great place to add on stuff, and looked unique.

Here's a look at the suspension from the video:

1.jpg

What is with the pedals?   They are smooth.  We just need weight and price!

(Those exposed wires unfortunately look so much like Begode standard- Edit: Not really, they have a cover in the CGI).Let's hope at least are well water sealed, or they can be easily water sealed with some silicone.

Edited by Paul g
  • Upvote 1

It is going to interesting to see which one has the higher build quality, V13 Challenger, or the Sherman-S. It looks like the Sherman-S is further along then what the initial rendering suggest. Nice.

Edited by techyiam

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Sherman-S 3600wh: 100V, 20", suspension, 97lb