Weird noise from z10 5000km+

Ianic

After 5000km it started making a weird noise and a tickling like a hitting mechanism at the right feet, sometimes hitting very hard, at the beginning was only at low speed and when I was turning right, but now the noise is present also when riding straight and at higher speed, I've tried to check the control boards and trying to spot the problem that rise often to this wheel but apparently looks eventing in mint conditions.

Does anyone have experienced this?

Sorry in advance if is a repetitive topic but I didn't manage to find anything like this.

Here is the video

On 8/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, Ianic said:

After 5000km it started making a weird noise and a tickling like a hitting mechanism at the right feet, sometimes hitting very hard, at the beginning was only at low speed and when I was turning right, but now the noise is present also when riding straight and at higher speed, I've tried to check the control boards and trying to spot the problem that rise often to this wheel but apparently looks eventing in mint conditions.

Does anyone have experienced this?

Sorry in advance if is a repetitive topic but I didn't manage to find anything like this.

Here is the video

I have not experienced this noise, but wonder if it could be bearing-related. There have been a few reports of Z10 bearings requiring replacement. If you lay the Z10 on its side (test both left and right), do you hear any clicks or other suspicious noises when rotating the wheel by hand?

If there are no indications of noise, I would encourage you to look for hub-frame collision points that could be causing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting thing is that now that the weather temperatures lowered down, the issue looks almost vanished, now with 22°C I can hear this noise very rarely, sometimes I don't hear this at all, I start thinking that can be something related with the high temperatures that we've experienced here in UK about a month ago, by the way previously the noise was showing only during the ride, when I was holding it no noise, neither if I was let the wheel to spin, I will give a check to the spots that you've suggested, if I can find out what caused this I will be happy to share it.