Contact forum administrators

Can anyone put me in contact with the administrators of this forum? I'm an EUC rider and software developer who is interested in integrating this forum into a website I'm working on via API, and would like to discuss the project with the admins.

13 hours ago, ps_euc said:

Can anyone put me in contact with the administrators of this forum? I'm an EUC rider and software developer who is interested in integrating this forum into a website I'm working on via API, and would like to discuss the project with the admins.

Annotation 2022-08-12 104729.jpg

12 hours ago, ps_euc said:

Here exists just one admin which is the forum owner who is not really too active here anymore. Just us bunch of moderators doing the bureaucratic stuff around here.

This forum is a gift from an EUC enthusiast to the community without any commercial interest.

Personally i could not imaginr any advantage or added value for the community and this forum by some integration in some other website. But also i'm certain i don't know too much of all nice posdibilities available.

The administrators account is admin, which i am not too certain if the contact will work out this way.

If you like you could roughly sketch your project to us moderators so we can forward a summary to the owner and he can decide if he wants to go on.

If you prefer to not post this information here you are welcome to send me such information per private message and i put it into the moderators corner for internal discussion and forwarding.

• 2 weeks later...

@Chriull @meepmeepmayer I can explain more, sure. I'm trying to create a site that can pull EUC info from multiple sites into one place. So, if a user is interested in the V13, it would pull up posts from the forum, recent posts on reddit, facebook, youtube videos and reviews, listings on various retail sites, etc. I am able to scrape the forum right now which works alright. However, if the admin were to generate a read-only API key for me, I could hit the API directly and thus have more control over the searches and results. It's a personal project, and I'm not sure if anything will come of it, but I figured I would ask. Thanks!