Begode T4 announced (Tesla 4)

It's super nice to see iterations on smaller wheels.

The bigger/faster arms race at the top is great, watching some of that tech find its way back down to wheels that average people might own as a daily neighborhood ride/commuter wheel is even better.

If they're not too pricy I could see getting a few of these.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, winterwheel said:

It's super nice to see iterations on smaller wheels.

The bigger/faster arms race at the top is great, watching some of that tech find its way back down to wheels that average people might own as a daily neighborhood ride/commuter wheel is even better.

If they're not too pricy I could see getting a few of these.

What I wonder about is whether this is so different from t3 that they would lose the Tesla’s market. I have a Tesla 2 which I use for short trips and this looks too large and heavy for me.  Maybe they will keep the t3 for its existing market?

• Like 1

I don’t get why Begode chose this as their next Tesla iteration. Other than the 16” wheel size, there’s nothing else comparable to the T3. It’s closer to the Nicola or add it as a 100v Master. But whatever, I love it so it’s going to be my 16x replacement.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, 360rumors said:

What I wonder about is whether this is so different from t3 that they would lose the Tesla’s market. I have a Tesla 2 which I use for short trips and this looks too large and heavy for me.  Maybe they will keep the t3 for its existing market?

I agree; if the T4 is significantly heavier or bigger than the T3 then I sure hope they selling those as well.

• Like 1