37 minutes ago, yoos said:

The first 16" suspension wheel, great! I am still waiting for a next-gen <30kg suspension wheel though. I really believe that a 16" wheel should be portable and relatively short-ranged. If the EUC design already weighs 30+kg, why not spend another kg to move to the more convenient, stable and comfortable 18" standard? This is all to say I am still dreaming about that well-balanced 1000Wh [high-discharge!] 100V (or higher) 16" suspension wheel at around 25 kg.

Same bro. What's the point of this wheel, if you can get so much more for 5kg more weight.. Like come on... Who idiot would buy this, if you can get real master which weights ~36kg?

They should make 16" suspension wheels low "Hw" and portable as possible - Fuck range and Duck speed. 18"+ are made for that.

Edited by Funky

7 hours ago, Topkek said:

What are the main differences between this and the master?

The render shows the rain cap (top cover and seat) with a gloss finish... maybe they decided to use plastic up there? Get a bit more structure and not tear as easily?

2 hours ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Also won't the extra weight make it a little more stable for a lively 16" wheel?

Definitely does on the V12. 

• Like 1

Wow finally ! That could very well be my next wheel. I'm happy to have skipped a year without buying a new wheel. I was disappointed by the S22 ans utterly disgusted by the master.. if they can fix the master design flaws (like a working kickstand!😂) Then wow I'll buy that.. unless of course kingosng or Inmotion make their own

Yeah, the different specs are confusing. 30.4kg is definitely understandable and in line with the recent trends, but still well above my personal target. This still applies:

5 hours ago, That Guy said:

Ok, let's say it's the 3kg of suspension that makes T4 heavier than V12. But if Begode rather chucked those 3kg to say, KS16x - I'd take that!

Hear hear!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMA said:

guys the weight is 30.4kg, is really good

NOT 32kg

Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante il seguente testo "去皮 零位 ZHIZUN 交流 30.40 重量 (千克) 7 稳定 0.00 单价 (元千克) 5 0.00 (元) 全額 HY 603G 动态"

Still to heavy/big for small (5km/3miles) trips etc.. I personally want awesome wheel with all the bells and whistles. But same time very light.. Range ~50km/30miles and max speed 55kph/35mph would be dream wheel. (I personally never have rodden more than 30km a day.)

And i can bet my left testes that there are many, many more last mileage users out there. That would like and "epic"/"modern" wheel for those last mileage riding. Lets hope kingsong S16 will be that...:crying:

Edited by Funky

38 minutes ago, Funky said:

Still to heavy/big for small (5km/3miles) trips etc.. I personally want awesome wheel with all the bells and whistles. But same time very light.. Range ~50km/30miles and max speed 55kph/35mph would be dream wheel. (I personally never have rodden more than 30km a day.)

And i can bet my left testes that there are many, many more last mileage users out there. That would like and "epic"/"modern" wheel for those last mileage riding. Lets hope kingsong S16 will be that...:crying:

for last mileage and commuting nothing beat the mcm5

why don't you pick a nikola, do exactly what you need, even more, 26kg is nice

• Like 1

It's an impressive looking wheel and seems to be a replacement for the Nikola Plus but I don't think I'd be tempted. I'd miss the ruggedness of the Nik while this shape seems designed to hammer the lights and motherboard into the ground in every fall. I'm also not keen on hollow motor bearings especially as the old style bearings on the Nik work great, they're light and they're cheap to replace if needed. The extra weight of the wheel also isn't welcome.

I do like the better lights, front and rear - the Nik rear light is appalling. The body shape also offers better grip to your legs than the Nik which is like a bar of soap. If the batteries are safer then that's the only thing that might tempt me. I can't say I'm bothered by extra speed or suspension. With a 3" tyre it never felt uncomfortable on the road and I rarely stray past 25mph.

If they were to produce a new version of the Nik Plus then I'd like to see safer batteries, better lights front and rear, slight indents in the body for more leg grip and a scratch proof casing. In an ideal world it would be nice to move the battery readout to the top, make it bigger and perhaps show speed. 

Edited by mike_bike_kite
grammar

38 minutes ago, EMA said:

for last mileage and commuting nothing beat the mcm5

why don't you pick a nikola, do exactly what you need, even more, 26kg is nice

Already got 18xl. :D Which offers 18" wheel at 25kg. I just want companies start making new lightweight wheels, for my future shopping. :whistling::D All these 30kg+ wheels are trash, in my eyes.

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

I may cancel my S22 and Master order and just get the T4 instead. I am a small rider with only 135 lbs.  I am on the first batch of the S22 and Master from ewheels and scheduled to receive them soon.  However, with all the problems with these 2 wheels, now I have second thoughts.

Edited by SanDiegoGuy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Waulnut said:

T4 looks awesome. The rear lights look very nice and pretty protected from impact.

They're pretty but why do they pick such bizarre colours for rear lights? Red is the standard colour for rear lights while blue lights are actually illegal here in the UK. Hopefully you can change the colour to red.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

I may cancel my S22 and Master order and just get the T4 instead. I am a small rider with only 135 lbs.  I am on the first batch of the S22 and Master from ewheels and scheduled to receive them soon.  However, with all the problems with these 2 wheels, now I have second thoughts.

To be realistic, it's probable that the T4 would have issues at launch as well. But it definitely is a more attractive model for many riders than the large and heavy behemoths Master & S22. And of course the V13.

13 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

blue lights are actually illegal here in the UK.

Well... EUCs are illegal in the UK... :P But yeah, a blue rear light would definitely attract more negative attention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The stamping on the motor says C30. Shouldn't it say C38 to be a high torque motor? 

The outer slider tubes appear to be CNC machined.

Although tire size is a 16x3.0, it looked bigger in the video. Maybe it is a 3.00-12 tire? The V12 HT uses a Cordial 3.00-12 tire? Perhaps that is why they call it a 17"wheel.

Very curious to find out how well a 16" high torque wheel can accelerate and brake.