Help noob with damaged MSP? Will pay

I'm just a few weeks into owning my first wheel and loving every minute, but in my enthusiasm I've had a couple bangups.

I recently ran my Begode MSP into a wall at about 10 mph and 2 or 3 of the front screws by the headlight popped through.   It rode home fine but I'm now trying to rig it back together so it will hold and be safe to ride.

So I'm asking please, is there anyone in the PDX (Portland, Oregon) area willing to help a noob like me tinker with his wheel? I'm willing to pay. Thanks!

11 hours ago, thatpaulguy said:

I'm just a few weeks into owning my first wheel and loving every minute, but in my enthusiasm I've had a couple bangups.

I recently ran my Begode MSP into a wall at about 10 mph and 2 or 3 of the front screws by the headlight popped through.   It rode home fine but I'm now trying to rig it back together so it will hold and be safe to ride.

So I'm asking please, is there anyone in the PDX (Portland, Oregon) area willing to help a noob like me tinker with his wheel? I'm willing to pay. Thanks!

MS CRUSHER (YouTube channel), I believe she lives in Portland. There is a tech she uses there.

Edited by techyiam

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

MS CRUSHER (YouTube channel), I believe lives in Portland. There is a tech she uses there.

Daniel at RevRides will fix you right up. Or ask in the Friday Night Ride FB group, there's bound to be someone itching to help!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys!  I called Rev Rides and tried to book a time to get them to look at it, and they told me that since the MSP is no longer in production that they won't work on it :(

I'll reach out to Ms. Crusher tomorrow morning, hopefully she knows someone who can help.  Thanks again!!

• Like 2

Epoxy glue and some scloth around broken screws = all fixed. (You simply put glue around broken screw anchors - then some fabric/cloth around - then second layer of glue again = repaired.) If you have lost the broken anchors - in some stores you can simply buy the "brass wall anchor" and glue them into original anchor place. Ofc you will need to sand down the plastic - so glue sticks better..

Fixing broken screws are easy.. Same thing can be applied to broken shell. (It only takes time..)

Edited by Funky