MSPro doesn't turn on.

I have this problem, went to a store, turned the wheel off and now it would not turn on, the lights are on but the switch doesn't do anything.

Update: took right cover off and disconnected the battery connector and reconnected it, turned on and everything was OK. Turned it on and off several times and rode it in front of the house, back to normal.  Then went to a store and it happened again, this time the cooling fan inside was running and when I pushed the unicycle there was resistance of the magnets felt, (first time the wheel was spinning freely).

Anybody has an idea? Is it the control board?

Thank Frank

On 7/25/2022 at 4:05 AM, 525rider said:

Is it the control board?

probably yes, this is not normal behaviour.

next time try to put the wheel on the floor and then raise it up again to see what happens

Edited by EMA

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 4:05 AM, 525rider said:

I have this problem, went to a store, turned the wheel off and now it would not turn on, the lights are on but the switch doesn't do anything.

Update: took right cover off and disconnected the battery connector and reconnected it, turned on and everything was OK. Turned it on and off several times and rode it in front of the house, back to normal.  Then went to a store and it happened again, this time the cooling fan inside was running and when I pushed the unicycle there was resistance of the magnets felt, (first time the wheel was spinning freely).

Anybody has an idea? Is it the control board?

Thank Frank

Yes, you need to change the motherboard. Similar trouble was reported and fixed year ago:

And, see also the following:

Good luck.