V13 Price (will be a challenge?)

Finn Bjerke

19 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I guess V13 will be extremely expensive - Close to the price of 2 wheels:  V11 + V12 ? 

And heavy as Yo Mama.

I'm saying it will cost 4000-4500$ :barf: And will weight 45-50kg. :barf:

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I think Itll be a flop.  For those 2 reasons Price and weight...  TOO HIGH 

I have said it so many times. If companies would make more lightweight wheels - they would make more profit. Think about it. How many "new" users will go and buy something heavy and fast? Most new users look at something small light, for last mileage riding.

All these heavy wheels more or less are for pro riders, who don't live in apartment. (No need to carry it to 2/3/4/5 floor.) And want speed/range.

Most wheels that sell well are the light ones under 25kg like 18xl, 16s, v8, v10, etc.. For duck sake, start making light wheels again, fuck all these new heavy wheels. :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 3

Yeah i think there is a pretty hard limit to what a wheel can reasonably weigh. If it is too heavy for a normal dude to halfway comfortably carry it up at least one flight of stairs that is a huge negative point. The V11 is already slightly over that limit IMHO.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mhpr262 said:

Yeah i think there is a pretty hard limit to what a wheel can reasonably weigh. If it is too heavy for a normal dude to halfway comfortably carry it up at least one flight of stairs that is a huge negative point. The V11 is already slightly over that limit IMHO.

So true.

My limit is 30kg. Sure i could carry 40kg wheel - but why? (I'm not in any way a body builder - i'm a fat ass slob.) As i live in 3rd floor apartment, i don't want anything heavier than 30kg.. And a wheel that i can carry with one hand.

IMHO i would have been happy with 16s the 18kg wheel. - But i knew it would have been to "small" for me. Next step-up was 18xl at 25kg. Doh i didn't need it's range..

It will be 34kg as per Madpack. 

Probably with an external optional battery extension pack that will add extra weight if added. 

Price, I think it will be cheaper than the EX20S, and maybe even cheaper than the Hero and or Master. We will see. 

Inmotion has usually had some of the cheapest wheels compared to similar models by other brands, I believe. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 4:08 PM, Jean eRide.ie Community said:

It will be 34kg as per Madpack. 

Probably with an external optional battery extension pack that will add extra weight if added. 

Price, I think it will be cheaper than the EX20S, and maybe even cheaper than the Hero and or Master. We will see. 

Inmotion has usually had some of the cheapest wheels compared to similar models by other brands, I believe. 

Do we have evidence that Madpack isn't pulling these numbers out of his ass? Isn't he speculating or does he actually have insider info?

• Like 3

Motor has 17+ kg, 3000wh Batterie has how much? 13kg? + a very basic Suspension (its enough at 22 inch) + tire -->thats 34kg and now add the shell....

I guess 38-40Kg and 3799 bucks

Edit: you mean its 34kg without Batterie? That would be to much

Edited by onkeldanuel