Best online places to buy in the US? No local shops I can find

Yamanator

eWheels for sure is a great source (my first choice), EUCO has a slightly soiled reputation when it comes to service but that's not universal... some people have had excellent experiences with EUCO. RevRides is another outfit with a solid reputation, but the breadth of their offerings is more limited. Their service is top notch from everything I've heard.

https://alienrides.com/

https://eevees.com/ seem to be up and coming. Canada based, but I believe they sell (or will soon sell) in the US, too.

https://freemotionshop.com/ (also Canada, but ships to US) have some customers

Just google your desired model, maybe there are more that work for you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tawpie said:

eWheels for sure is a great source (my first choice), EUCO has a slightly soiled reputation when it comes to service but that's not universal... some people have had excellent experiences with EUCO. RevRides is another outfit with a solid reputation, but the breadth of their offerings is more limited. Their service is top notch from everything I've heard.

The 16x is backordered right now EUCO has a pre-order for 100 while ewheels you pay the full shot. I'd rather go with ewheels from what i've heard but am debating paying the full shot until there's an update...

5 hours ago, Yamanator said:

From what I've read and watched EUCO and ewheels seems to be what people gravitate towards. Being new, I'm assuming these companies are good to buy from. Are there any others?

Ewheels is the best not only do they push companies to build more quality parts they give better batteries in their wheels ,free spiked pedals with lots of different wheels,free wrist guards,free mudguards,free power pads all came with my rs19 high speed .also I had a dc converter take a shit that controlled the low voltage stuff and I contacted them and they had one 2 day fedex’d from Arizona to ohio .and I had it back in my wheel in 3 days !you can’t go wrong with ewheels ✌️

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 9:25 PM, Dosingpsychedelics said:

Ewheels is the best not only do they push companies to build more quality parts they give better batteries in their wheels ,free spiked pedals with lots of different wheels,free wrist guards,free mudguards,free power pads all came with my rs19 high speed .also I had a dc converter take a shit that controlled the low voltage stuff and I contacted them and they had one 2 day fedex’d from Arizona to ohio .and I had it back in my wheel in 3 days !you can’t go wrong with ewheels ✌️

On 7/18/2022 at 4:23 PM, Tawpie said:

I went with ewheels and ordered last night. Those are good reasons and important to me. Thank you.

• Like 1