EGG Electric Unicycle: DIY and OpenSource design that is easy to customize for your specific needs

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 3D printer kit, very cheap for 500€ (this price includes taxes and transportation) and that have a very large build plate - as you can see on the picture, the build plate will be able to print parts almost as large as current EGG EUC :-) -- I think I will make a new version of EGG EUC 3D printed shells soon, taking advantage of this big print volume.

With this investment I hope to print shells for my EUCs (3 on full use and some others used for tests on development). I also hope to built an EUC with a wheel of 18'' or 22''. I think the cost of printer will be easy to recover on the EUC projects - but I also have other projects that also includes large printed parts.

In the case anyone is interested on this kind of 3D printers kits, the one I bough is "TEVO Black Widow Printing Area 370*250*300mm".

3d_printer_EGG_EUC_2017_02_23.jpg

Edited by electric_vehicle_lover
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...