Anyone ever discharged a firearm from their EUC? For science?

I have a secret fantasy, to be rolling through an offroad trail that has scattered targets along the sides, and I have two little MPX K's strapped on to my arms, dodging trees, rocks, and flying through the air blowing back rounds like I hate money. 

With small enough rounds you'd think the recoil wouldn't mess with you too much? I dunno, I think I want someone else to try it first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratacat said:

I have a secret fantasy, to be rolling through an offroad trail that has scattered targets along the sides, and I have two little MPX K's strapped on to my arms, dodging trees, rocks, and flying through the air blowing back rounds like I hate money. 

With small enough rounds you'd think the recoil wouldn't mess with you too much? I dunno, I think I want someone else to try it first.

Well ... now it's not a secret anymore ;)    it's all a matter of how experienced you are.  Like riding in strong winds - sideways, if you are a "new" rider this can be quite challenging, but after a 1000 - 2000 miles, this will no longer affect your riding.  I have done a few shots with a 12 gauge while riding my wheel slowly (at a shooting range, no home shooting here in Denmark.... sigh ), trying to hit clay pigeons.   It was not a problem to keep the balance, but i did not hit anything :D

Edited by Robse
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Robse said:

It was not a problem to keep the balance, but i did not hit anything :D

Wait a minute. We don't have a baseline here. Could you have hit anything even if you have both feet on the ground? 😄

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Wait a minute. We don't have a baseline here. Could you have hit anything even if you have both feet on the ground? 😄

Hey :cheers: - i'm quite good at this sport .  With ammo prices skyhigh (Denmark)  you have to hit on first shot.  My stats down the line is about 23 out of 25 with 30 rounds used ^_^

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robse said:

Hey :cheers: - i'm quite good at this sport .  With ammo prices skyhigh (Denmark)  you have to hit on first shot.  My stats down the line is about 23 out of 25 with 30 rounds used ^_^

Oh wow. Thank you. In that case, I guess to be a good marksman on an euc is going to be costly. 🙂

I would suggest bow and arrow -- after all you have both hands free. It also fits the silent nature of the EUC better. If you insist on guns, use a coilgun or EMP to match the hilarity of the thing you are riding.

• Like 3

Firing a decent sized rifle or handgun from an EUC is a non-event. :ph34r:

Throwing a 50 gallon drum from an mten is another story....:facepalm:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 11:48 PM, ..... said:

Firing a decent sized rifle or handgun from an EUC is a non-event. :ph34r:

Throwing a 50 gallon drum from an mten is another story....:facepalm:

When I was still very new to riding my mten4 i used it to pick up two cinderblocks from my front yard and transport them to the dumpster of a neighbor's renovation job, a block away. one in each hand. i tried to chuck them both into the 30-yard container parked on the street from the sidewalk at the side time, while rolling past at speed. it did not end well.

• Like 1