[EUC World] Safety margin graph removed?

Always appreciate @Seba and his efforts to keep us all safe and informed about our rides. I was troubled though when I saw that the charting of safety margin is gone in all of my tours. Is this a temporary or permanent change? I found being able to review safety margin on a chart and map invaluable for safety near my wheel's limit. I was actually hoping to see safety margin as a voice item that could be read to me while riding, looks like we're going in the opposite direction. I ride a Veteran Abrams; is this affecting riders of other brands as well?

*** EDIT *** error between keyboard and chair. My mistake, it is right there, I'm merely suffering from stupidity, blindness, old age, or all three.

Edited by who_the
Stupidity on my part
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, who_the said:

I saw that the charting of safety margin is gone in all of my tours

It might be an Abrams thing... safety margin is still plotted on my 16X tour from today (although oddly enough the tour recording stopped midway—that's not happened before!)

• 1 month later...

I still have the safety margin graph on mine using while my RS HS wheel.

I do wish EUC World had a PWM or Safety Margin Gauge like the speed gauge so you could more accurately monitor how much headroom you have before a cutoff.  To me, that is more meaningful than the speed.

Now if you could show the safety margin as the speed is normally displayed on the EUC World app gauge and have a 2 digit number in the middle displaying the speed then you could monitor both from the same display. 

• Upvote 1