Kuji Rolls might be back

360rumors

Great news, I always liked listening to him, much more than to Hsiang. It is exhausting having to constantly strain to hear Hsiang over the noise of traffic and wind while he is riding, and the way he is constantly omitting the last syllables and letters of words doesnt make it easier.

13 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

Great news, I always liked listening to him, much more than to Hsiang. It is exhausting having to constantly strain to hear Hsiang over the noise of traffic and wind while he is riding, and the way he is constantly omitting the last syllables and letters of words doesnt make it easier.

I see.  I like Hsiang too and don't mind his pronunciation but Kuji rolls has been able to reach more non-EUC riders than any other youtuber afaik, and his videos generally have more views than anyone else on the average, which is a testament to his presentation and editing skills.  Many people said they were inspired to learn how to ride EUC after seeing Kuji's videos.  If he makes more videos, he could get more people interested in EUC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, h00ktern said:

I think he's funny as hell!

Yes it's interesting because I've never seen him smile or laugh, but he comes across as a funny guy.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:24 AM, 360rumors said:

I see.  I like Hsiang too and don't mind his pronunciation but Kuji rolls has been able to reach more non-EUC riders than any other youtuber afaik, and his videos generally have more views than anyone else on the average, which is a testament to his presentation and editing skills.  Many people said they were inspired to learn how to ride EUC after seeing Kuji's videos.  If he makes more videos, he could get more people interested in EUC.

Between Kuji and Adam on Wrong Way, that's how I found EUC's in general and ultimately this site as I wanted to know more. I like Adam and watch him regularly as well as Jimmy Chang. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, M7SZY said:

Hi, It was nice surprise to see this on social media , I wonder what was the reason hes gone ? 

Speculation time…

Let’s see…

1) he moved to the countryside and built a new home, thus had little time for yt and social media

2) no new eucs that excited him enough to do a yt video

3) numerous cutouts on most of the wheels sent to him, in particular the S20. he removed all posts of the V12 from his instagram, wonder why? abrams, maybe he cut-out on that wheel too?

4) after the viral success of the Sherman, hard to top the view count

5) wants to keep a low profile, refusing to do live streams, new yt videos etc.

6) got sent to ccp re-education camp

• Like 2

2 hours ago, M7SZY said:

Hi, It was nice surprise to see this on social media , I wonder what was the reason hes gone ? 

If I had to speculate, I think maybe because isolation during Covid led to depression and he didn’t have the energy to do a video.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:03 AM, mhpr262 said:

Everyone is a critic nowadays, im speechless... 🤷

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 2

On 6/5/2022 at 1:34 AM, FlyingWigs said:

Between Kuji and Adam on Wrong Way, that's how I found EUC's in general and ultimately this site as I wanted to know more. I like Adam and watch him regularly as well as Jimmy Chang. 

Kuji came back at a good time, since Wrong Way no longer has a social media presence. Adam deleted his Instagram, FB and TikTok accounts.

WW's friend MonoCat is moving from Poland to Canada, to work for Eevees. 

That might be why WW is a bit sad.

Veteran Sherman Max Review, KingSong S22 Update + More!

Apr 26, 2022

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Kuji came back at a good time, since Wrong Way no longer has a social media presence. Adam deleted his Instagram, FB and TikTok accounts.

He still has the Wrong Way IG account open, was it his personal account that closed? 

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Maybe he simply "closed" them for time being? (If you can.. idk. I don't use those retarded sites) Wrong Way mentioned that he's taking week off youtube.. Off everything.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Funky said:

Maybe he simply "closed" them for time being? (If you can.. idk. I don't use those retarded sites) Wrong Way mentioned that he's taking week off youtube.. Off everything.

I think I remember him saying something about it in a video, like he's turning off the notifications for them so he's not constantly checking it. It's a common break that media content creators need, the anxiety builds up and they need breaks to avoid burnout. 

37 minutes ago, FlyingWigs said:

He still has the Wrong Way IG account open, was it his personal account that closed? 

in his own words…

”I deleted IG, FB and TikTok but I couldn't get rid of YouTube for watching good quality content!”

25 minutes ago, Mango said:

in his own words…

”I deleted IG, FB and TikTok but I couldn't get rid of YouTube for watching good quality content!”

I never followed the WW on any social media platforms, yes I've watched some of the YT videos but nothing more , strange that he closing all left and right,Let's wait and see , I bet he will make some statement sooner or later. 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:47 AM, M7SZY said:

I never followed the WW on any social media platforms, yes I've watched some of the YT videos but nothing more , strange that he closing all left and right,Let's wait and see , I bet he will make some statement sooner or later. 

Adam just posted a video about the inmotion v12.

Kuji's a great entertainer!  But I especially like the informative, engaging episodes that Hsiang has posted.  Are they both New Yorkers?  Kuji must spend a fortune on those Chinese-looking studio backdrops.  I like how Hsiang features the social interaction with traffic and other road users.

Kuji, at last rumor (but it is a rumor that's also off handedly acknowledged by Kuji) had moved from the Shenzhen area to "somewhere far from there" to pursue other interests. It will be fun to have him back!

1 minute ago, Toad said:

Kuji's a great entertainer!  But I especially like the informative, engaging episodes that Hsiang has posted.  Are they both New Yorkers?  Kuji must spend a fortune on those Chinese-looking studio backdrops.  I like how Hsiang features the social interaction with traffic and other road users.

Hsiang is in NY and I like his videos too. Not only are his videos informative but in addition he pays attention to shooting and editing.

Kuji is a Japanese-American living in China. Not sure if he is still there or has moved back to US.