Looking at the Zero FX

gon2fast

It seems like my community is looking to ban EUCs and Onewheels (left out of the local PEV legality chart). So given my past with dirt bikes I am looking to move to a Zero FX when the powers that be outlaw EUCs. Going to try get 50% of the funding by selling some of my current wheels.

zfx.png

Yes! I’ve been looking at these for years but have stuck with my gas motorcycles just because I’m lazy. Solid brand reputation too (not withstanding recent software-locked features issue 🤬). 

Riding unregistered, non-safety-inspected, non-international-manufacturing-standard-compliant, VEHICLES without brakes doesn’t seem sustainable from a public health perspective. That’s why I insist on treating my EUC like a “non-vehicle”. Yes, I ride in the street with the “vehicles” and I also reserve the right to ride with the pedestrians, just like all the other non-vehicles: skateboards, skates, bikes, strollers, etc. 

Sorry to hear about your regulations. Good luck with the electric motorcycle.