Inflate Tire - Frequency

OneWheel

How often do you inflate your tire? once every few months should be good? it is a pain in the ass... the extended does help without having to remove the rings.

Got the chance to fix the battery holder. Added 2 stripes of bumper sticker on the bottom and one strip on top, forgot to add some on the side.

The motherboard side also needs some 5 screws MISSING!!

Thanks.

During the summer I went for about 2 months without adding air, but when it got colder I had to inflate the tire 3 times within 2 months. I assume it was from the lower temperatures. I've also wondered what difference using nitrogen would make, our local Costco will inflate tires with nitrogen if you are a member.

Average speed of 8km as usually. Scratch the wheel 2 times today while not on it. First time while on parking stand it feel over. Second time while power was on it roll forward. More scratch done on the wheel while not on it!

I picked up THIS EXTENDER for under $3 and it makes it a LOT easier to fill the tire.  It's only 1 3/4" longer than the original, but makes all the difference.  I like a firm tire too, 55psi.

For the record, it does not look like the one in the photos on that order page.  It looks identical to the original NineBot one, just longer.

Shown here next to the NineBot OE.

IMG_1988.JPG.ca97a5d695208a2a5b6685cf5e2

On ‎22‎.‎02‎.‎2016 at 6:26 PM, SuperSport said:

I picked up THIS EXTENDER for under $3 and it makes it a LOT easier to fill the tire.  It's only 1 3/4" longer than the original, but makes all the difference.  I like a firm tire too, 55psi.

For the record, it does not look like the one in the photos on that order page.  It looks identical to the original NineBot one, just longer.

Shown here next to the NineBot OE.

That's strange... I've got both the banggood extender and the one that came With my 9b1. Original is much longer and easier to use.

Here, shorter one is banggood version, next to one supplied with 9b1:

P1040524.jpg

Archived