MTen3 or the Segway Ninebot S-Plus for Quick Runs

This is all so confusing to me, why would you regress like that? I can't believe how expensive those things are....

It feels like the 2 wheeled monstrosities that were Segway and now the weird doofy S-plus like models are some inferior SCVs that happened in another parallel dimension. Feels like a fever dream I never want to be lucid in.

On 6/17/2022 at 12:45 AM, tenofnine said:

This is all so confusing to me, why would you regress like that? I can't believe how expensive those things are....

It feels like the 2 wheeled monstrosities that were Segway and now the weird doofy S-plus like models are some inferior SCVs that happened in another parallel dimension. Feels like a fever dream I never want to be lucid in.

I owned the PT model of the Segway and loved it. It was self-balancing unlike all other PEVs with that claim and turned on a dime plus required less effort so it was less of an exercise vehicle and more casual transportation. I sold it but have longed for that tech. EUCs are the best option for me but aren't as self-balancing so I always work up a sweat on them. 

With the S-Plus, I was looking for something basic to effortlessly glide to the office on the sidewalk and run errands gear-free. It took me trying it to realize that once you're used to an EUC, this Segway S-Plus is like a kid's toy. I had to experience it for myself. 

I know some EUC riders don't sweat on them and can ride casually with a lot of control on sidewalks and/or with zero to light gear. That's not me.

Edited by Lillian
Grammar correction and additional detail.