3D Printed 30km/h Electric Unicycle EUC

Mystamo

@Mystamo I am planning to present at a local Makerfaire, the DIY and generic EUC. I would like to make your mod, including the 3D printed shell. I would like to have your source files as OpenSouce and I would probably improve them. I think I would replicate using the free OpenSource 3D design software FreeCAD: http://www.freecadweb.org

This way everyone can install the software free and take advantage of this work, costumize the shell, etc.

If you don't share, I will do it myself from start but I would prefer to improve your design. Thanks.

Hey Guys, 

Tried to publish this on Thingiverse but my account is too new and I need to wait 24h. I will post it here first and post it on thingiverse when I can.

Hope you guys enjoy these 3D printable parts and are able to print your own.

@electric_vehicle_lover it be great to see you print somthing similar to this. You didn't give me a chance to refine it before I published but I'm already printing new top portions like the files included with rounded edges. Enjoy

Mo

EUC 3D Files.zip

Thanks for sharing!!

I decided to design from the start mainly because I think is important that everyone can install the CAD software for editing/adapting for their needs -- kind of OpenSource philosophy.

Also I will use github since seems to me that is more well known for OpenSource projects.

I will try to use your sources to make some measures and I hope that you can take advantage of my work in the future.

• 2 months later...

Archived