Balance help.

Tritzzy

22 minutes ago, 360rumors said:

If one company is offering the same product as other stores but with extra products included then I don’t see how I am worse off or thereby being a test dummy. If I get the same wheel somewhere else but without the free items, does that mean I magically don’t become a test dummy?

Was meant more or less as joke. :D I bet everybody likes freebies.. As for the test dummies - we all are those. Doesn't matter if we get something extra.

25 minutes ago, Funky said:

Was meant more or less as joke. :D I bet everybody likes freebies.. As for the test dummies - we all are those. Doesn't matter if we get something extra.

That’s true. Many of these products from China are rushed to market without sufficient testing. I imagine it’s partly caused by rampant theft of intellectual property. If they take time to test thoroughly, someone would have stolen it and sold it, just like what happened to Shane chen’s hoverboard. Anyway I don’t mean to hijack this thread…

2 hours ago, 360rumors said:

Wow that’s a lot of free stuff! Did you have to ask for them or did ewheels just throw them in? 😮

Think all the RS hs and ht from ewheels . they give ya the spiked pedals,mudguards,wristgaurds,and power pads.other dealers charge $250 extra just for the spiked pedals so those alone were a pleasant surprise.the free shells were because they had issues with weak screw posts.but so far so good .I told them I would swap them myself cuz they were short on manpower so they took 100$ off the wheel and sent me shells in a separate delivery.so now I have a nice backup 

• Like 3