Hello,

I selected resellers based on the price of spare parts and gear, but also based on orders placed, positive feedback and the number of followers.

Several parts and gear appear multiple times because they have competitive prices.

Spare parts can present other parts in the "option" tab of the articles.

{Links to Aliexpress reseller shops are affiliate links.
The commissions may allow me to buy a new Segway S Plus , (Mine soon died with almost 20,000 km / 12 427 miles traveled), or at least a new pair of off-road tires :thumbup:, THANKS !}

Regarding European buyers: the war in Ukraine affects the rail freight of goods from China. Preference should be given to shipping by air or by sea.

Begode/GotWay spare parts and EUC

USA Zone

Euro Zone

KingSong spare parts & EUC

USA Zone

Euro Zone

InMotion spare parts & EUC

Leaperkim parts & EUC

• Like 2

Good to know :

1 / an Aliexpress reseller must pay a commission directly to Aliexpress corresponding to a percentage of its sales, an Aliexpress reseller can have several shops with different names, it is mainly to pay the least amount of commissions to Aliexpress, when its store is recent, the commissions charged by Aliexpress are at a minimum. The more sales increase, the more he has to pay to Aliexpress.
The Aliexpress reseller often laughs :roflmao: if a customer tells him that a competing store is cheaper: it is surely that this other store belongs to him.

2/ It is always possible to ask the reseller to obtain a part that does not appear in his store, but it will be quite expensive :efef6b27e5:

3/ It is common, and I have experienced it, that Aliexpress resellers ask you for a favorable opinion in exchange for a price reduction (coupon). To avoid.

4/ Sometimes, on Aliexpress, Gearbest, Banggood, Geekbuying, the reseller stores are actually managed by the brands themselves :efee6b18f3:  :eff01bbbfc: , there is a huge advantage, it is not to provide expensive after-sales service. Taxes it is very interesting to go through a market place anonymously. And product compliance with Western standards (speed, power).

5/ Chinese resellers always win. (except gearbest which went bankrupt last year) :thumbup::whistling::efeffe9e4a:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would to recommend Feier Outdoor Equipment Stores based on two very positive recent purchases from them.

I had been unsuccessful for over 9 months to purchase hard-to-find Ninebot Z10 parts from known sellers on AliE, who either failed to ship or shipped to the wrong address (supposedly). Fortunately, I was able to dispute both transactions and obtain full refunds.

So I reached out to Feier based on a previous purchase that went well. The store rep I exchanged messages with spoke excellent English, and they were very clear and  extremely polite and easy to work with. Despite Ninebot sending a wrong part to them initially, the two items I ordered arrived separately in just three and then five weeks from the transaction date. Also, their price was actually lower than the advertised prices from other sellers I tried to buy from.

So, not all AliExpress sellers are dodgy as some people seem to think, and there are, indeed, very nice people in China who care about customers. :)

Edited by litewave
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, litewave said:

So, not all AliExpress sellers are dodgy as some people seem to think, and there are, indeed, very nice people in China who care about customers. :)

Hello, thanks for your comment.

In general, there are no problems with Aliexpress resellers, they are courteous, very open to all requests and are very accommodating and flexible, very professional and practically bilingual. Unfortunately for niche products like EUCs or in my category mini segways, the prices are often very high, and sometimes you can have clones or non-original parts. A reseller with a good reputation and several years of trade is more reliable and it is easier to be refunded if a product is defective, if it is a new seller with a low reputation, the "dispute" is complicated.

Personally, I had no problems in my purchases with an aliexpress reseller.

The store you recommended seems serious and very good, I will add it to the list on my blog, thank you very much.:thumbup:

:popcorn:My affiliate story...

I became affiliated in 2016 thanks to the advice of members of EUC forum, I was very active on the French forum (now dead) and I published in parallel on EUC Forum. I had reached 10,000 visitors on my blog and that opened the door to affiliation. :efee6b18f3:

But I have a very bad memories of my affiliate experience with the ninebot Z10: one night, in August 2017, I received via the ninebot application, a message from a ninebot "insider" with photos of the Z10 , Z8 & Z6! It was for me the megaleak! :cheers:

Aliexpress resellers sold more than $80,000 in one month, they were rated "Number One Sellers" stores by aliexpress, and
do you know how many commissions i received?

$50 ! :crying:

:roflmao:
Today I laugh at this misadventure, but I can tell you that I cried at the time!

The Chinese always win ! 

• Like 1