Video - Impressive offroad on Msuper by vee73

John Eucist

Vee73 has the high speed M18 I believe arbee.

He was saying about the lack of torque elsewhere and I suggested that rather than have the sports/high speed version he would be better off with the land rover like low speed high torque version like mine for all his off roading.

Yes, mine is the Speed version. But it is too slow  :P
Therefore, try to increase the voltage now  :D
There's debate in more detail .. I plan test.

Let's do we see after turning on the smoke ...  :unsure:

Let's put now yesterday's video here too.
Although all the makings can be found in part .. I plan test.
Which never materialized. But I thought, however, there will always put all my makings.

• 2 weeks later...

Those jumps are just insane! :D I'd probably faceplant right away trying something similar... Motocross-gear for that kind of riding is really not too much, anything less and you probably would end up in a hospital (or worse) after falling.

Very impressive to you see riding like that.

However, I also witness numerous falls and I wonder what exactly the reasons for those falls is.

Sometimes I see you just fall off out of nowhere.

Is it the Gotway switching off or something if you are pushing it too much?

Luckily you have protected yourself quite well, but a fall with summer clothes on hard stone pavement would certainly results in some kind of injuries.

Causes a crash is usually 3 kinds.
Gotway never turn the engine off.

At high speed downfall, I always usually due to a sudden loss of grip which you are not prepared.
In retrospect, considering the point where I fell can be pretty non-existent.
But at high speed for one small error can be multiplied very quickly and does not necessarily have time to prepare.

If the tire is guided from a soft, see page quickly, crashing easily.

One big reason I fall is also Gotway 18inch (speed version) the lack of power. In particular, uphill acceleration problems may come.
Battery status of 70%, it is possible that effective enough.
If you run just the maximum power of the border and will surprise even the smallest need for additional power, such as high speed, even a small rise, pedals start to droop down. Sometimes this has time to react and avoid falling down. But sometimes you do not have time.

Also in a situation where there is no ascents can tip over if you suddenly lost grip and it rapidly back and not enough to fix the power required to balance the driver, because I'm already going down ahead ..
that is, the ring is still lagging behind of me ..
grip is restored, and the device must take me to catch as themselves vigorously in front .. and the power is not enough to do so.

It is for this reason, the intention is to put a permanent lipo batteries. Their ability to provide power is greater and the problems are avoided.

I can say that, in general, I always falling down due to a lack of power because the device after its performance at the limit all the time.
But first it needed the loss of traction and then loss of power.
Did I not clearly enough :D

It is for this reason, the intention is to put a permanent lipo batteries. Their ability to provide power is greater and the problems are avoided.

I can say that, in general, I always falling down due to a lack of power because the device after its performance at the limit all the time.
But first it needed the loss of traction and then loss of power.
Did I not clearly enough :D

​You think the bottleneck is the battery unable to provide the current?  Changing to LiPo will solve this?  LiPo easy to catch fire though.

Perhaps it's because you have the "high speed" version of Msuper instead of the "medium" or "high torque" version?

• 3 years later...

Archived