Ninebot One e+ || nothing happens when pressing power button

felisep

Hello,

I tried to start my ninebot one e+ after hibernation trough winter. It charged since the lighte showed green, but nothing happens when I press the red button to turn it on. Checked that the battery wasn't flat, but it showed 60 or something in voltmeter. Any idea what it can be? Or where I can find a troubleshooting manual for this case?

• Like 1

Btw, I unplugged all the cables and plugged them back again. Managed to make it start when I spammed the red button. The charger was on when it started them I removed it. Looked into the app, and it says that the battery is 100%. The motherboard looks fine for what I can see. I couldn't turn it off with the button so I had to unplug it from the battery. Did not work again šŸ˜­

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

What is the votage of Ninebot One E+ battery when fully charged?

I have changed malfunctioning control board of my One E to replacement part for One E+
Now I have a problem that it shows only 60% charge when battery is fully charged to 60.4 V
Is the E+ battery higher than that?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jormak said:

Hello,

Hi!

What is the votage of Ninebot One E+ battery when fully charged?

63V. Was sometimes in the ?US? reduced to ?61.5V?.

I have changed malfunctioning control board of my One E to replacement part for One E+

Afair E and E+ had the same voltage. 15 cells in series.

Now I have a problem that it shows only 60% charge when battery is fully charged to 60.4 V

What is "it" that shows 60%?

60.4V for the E+ is definitely more than 60%. Should be something in the higher 9x% range.

On 5/30/2023 at 9:31 PM, Chriull said:

What is "it" that shows 60%?

60.4V for the E+ is definitely more than 60%. Should be something in the higher 9x% range.

Segway Ninebot App tells that battery charge is 60% and remaining mileage is 0.0 km
(Battery voltage drops from 60.4V to 59.5 when Ninebot is switched on)

If I thy to ride, it behaves like battery exhausted. It beeps and does not keep balance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jormak said:

Segway Ninebot App tells that battery charge is 60% and remaining mileage is 0.0 km
(Battery voltage drops from 60.4V to 59.5 when Ninebot is switched on)

If I thy to ride, it behaves like battery exhausted. It beeps and does not keep balance.

Seems something went very wrong once you changed the mainboard :(

Sorry, can not think of any specific issue...

• 4 months later...

I took the battery all the way down to the board and tested each battery cluster they stall testing 3.95 Wich is where it should be, is there another issue that could be going on that will stop it from powering on, I hit the button after charging, it beeps once and faintly twice then just deadā€¦. Any help is appreciatedĀ