Non-video stuff from THE VIDEO THREAD!

Yashaya Yasharahla

Just now, SlowMo said:

I'm glad that your'e having so much fun riding as I do. :)

I appreciate it, SlowMo. I bought my girlfriend one, but she only has time to ride hers during the night since it's her only time available. So, I can't get a video of us both just yet. I am going to see if I can get a video of us both tonight since we will ride :) 

Just now, Yashaya Yasharahla said:

I appreciate it, SlowMo. I bought my girlfriend one, but she only has time to ride hers during the night since it's her only time available. So, I can't get a video of us both just yet. I am going to see if I can get a video of us both tonight since we will ride :) 

By the way, I had a nasty accident yesterday, but luckily, I was unharmed. I was going down a hill that I guess was more than the unit could take. I wasn't speeding at all, I just believe the level of declination was too steep. I jumped off the unit before I fell off, but the unit swirled and spun down the hill and fell on one of its side on the pedal really hard and came to a stop. Now, I hear some play in the pedal...like, you can slightly move it back and forth with your hands if you tug it hard enough. You can hear the clicking noise of the pedal bouncing after ever so bump and it's so annoying now. I brought the unit home to tighten the screws on the pedal, but they were already screwed in tightly. Any suggestions? 

1 minute ago, Yashaya Yasharahla said:

Have a look a t the Xiaomi Yi Cam

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Xiaomi-Yi-Ambarella-A7L-Sports-Camera-WIFI-16MP-1080P-Action-Bluetooth-/361483232177?hash=item542a1463b1:g:9xAAAOSw--1Wswey

or the  SJ-400

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-HD-Wifi-SJ4000-1080P-12MP-Sports-DV-Camera-Car-Cam-Action-Waterproof-White-/201438606620?hash=item2ee6ad351c:g:pukAAOSwv-NWamqZ

You can get very good quality videos for cheap. :)

43 minutes ago, Yashaya Yasharahla said:

My apologies for the detour, people. 

@Ecko Don't fret, I have continued this topic in a new KS forum. You should post a new video to get the ball rolling again.  

Sure i will instantly go out at night here, to make, edit and post a new video to get the thread back to the topic.... Lol.... Why are hating on me? I am not the only one who wants the topic back.... 

Archived