Gotway app help please

adhermes

So am I missing something? I can't seem to find the right app for my new msuper2. I downloaded one and it connects, but when I go into the settings menu it says "nothing here! Go back to main menu" but the main menu doesn't have any options!

can anyone help me?

42 minutes ago, adhermes said:

So am I missing something? I can't seem to find the right app for my new msuper2. I downloaded one and it connects, but when I go into the settings menu it says "nothing here! Go back to main menu" but the main menu doesn't have any options!

can anyone help me?

Yeah for some reason the EUC apps are all terrible. I downloaded 3 random Gotway apps I found searching the Internet and finally one worked. Try pressing the menu button on your phone, in my case the options do come up.

15 minutes ago, Shoe73 said:

Yeah for some reason the EUC apps are all terrible. I downloaded 3 random Gotway apps I found searching the Internet and finally one worked. Try pressing the menu button on your phone, in my case the options do come up.

I thought that could work but all the newer android phones don't have a menu button. Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, adhermes said:

I thought that could work but all the newer android phones don't have a menu button. Thoughts?

They don't? I thought it was standard for all of them. I use an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the Gotway app that is actually in the App Store, and could not get connected. So I borrowed a Galaxy S4 from work that I finally got connected with my wheel so I could change the ride settings. I don't know why they have to make it so hard. They don't even have the Android Gotway app in the play store. Good luck though.

I thought that most of the latest android phones had moved to a software menu button bottom left of the screen.

That's how it works on my S5, long push on bottom left corner to the left of the physical button.

6 hours ago, Shoe73 said:

They don't? I thought it was standard for all of them. I use an iPhone 5 and I downloaded the Gotway app that is actually in the App Store, and could not get connected. So I borrowed a Galaxy S4 from work that I finally got connected with my wheel so I could change the ride settings. I don't know why they have to make it so hard. They don't even have the Android Gotway app in the play store. Good luck though.

That app from the Apple Store only works for the new MCM4. It uses Bluetooth 4.0. 

I agree with @Gimlet, (although I'm not a android user) if you click on the drop menu which is usually on the top left. You should be able to connect from there.

did you download the app from here? They have the app in the download section.

3 hours ago, NevNutz said:

That app from the Apple Store only works for the new MCM4. It uses Bluetooth 4.0. 

I agree with @Gimlet, (although I'm not a android user) if you click on the drop menu which is usually on the top left. You should be able to connect from there.

did you download the app from here? They have the app in the download section.

Thanks for the info, good to know.

Archived