What is the "accelerated stability" firmware in the Begode app?

In the Begode app, there's two firmware packages. One says "RS C30" and the other says "RS C30 Accelerated stability", but there's no number that indicates what version it is or when it was released? Are these options or upgrades?

@Ronin Ryder

Uh so I just attempted to download this firmware upgrade using the begode app and now my wheel is bricked. The download/upload or whatever stopped at 30%, wheel just kept beeping and now it wont balance but the lights/screen are on. Also, when i try to redownload the firmware upgrade nothing happens and showing that there is no current version. So yeah, this is BAD. Anyone know how i can fix this? :( 

I have heard pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds might help.

Damn. Why does this keep happening :(

You need to unplug the batteries from the controller (one plug) like Ronin said.

You then need to empty the capacitors, by trying to power on the wheel 1-2 times.

After that, you can reconnect the batteries with the controller.

The influx of power to the now empty capacitors of the controller will cause a spark at the plug, so you need to plug it back decisively and avoid prolonging the spark (which eventually wears out the connection)

Try to power on the wheel after that and see if you can flash it once again (if it's not already working)

Check out this thread as well. There is a combination that might help you to "place" the wheel in a firmware receive mode.

Edited by Freestyler
  • Like 1

@Freestyler 

Okay. So i opened by wheel and i disconnected the connections (yellow connection bridge) that was going into the black box covering. When i put it back in i heard a pop. Turning the wheel on, the screen light on reading no battery life and zeros across the board. The firmware upgrade is still showing no current version, not continuing to download anything.  

@Bizra6ot I'm an andoid user, im using my coworkers iphone to use the begode app and do all this. 

Edited by Lets Do Science

Yeah unfortunately most of the failures I saw were on iOS, if you have the choice for the next people who want to upgrade use an Android

As you also have an Android, maybe try to restart/continue the procedure with this one, hoping that you will solve your problem my friend

Edited by Bizra6ot

There is no commander firmware listed in the official Begode app.

Not even a Hero one. Although the RS firmware would fit the hero since it shares the same components.

Connect to this site if you want https://freestyl3r.github.io/euc-dash/begode.html to see what is the reported wheel name.

On 3/29/2022 at 8:18 AM, Ronin Ryder said:

why dont you test and see?

THIS IS WHY

On 3/29/2022 at 10:56 AM, Lets Do Science said:

@Ronin Ryder

Uh so I just attempted to download this firmware upgrade using the begode app and now my wheel is bricked. The download/upload or whatever stopped at 30%, wheel just kept beeping and now it wont balance but the lights/screen are on. Also, when i try to redownload the firmware upgrade nothing happens and showing that there is no current version. So yeah, this is BAD. Anyone know how i can fix this? :( 

• Haha 1