New Msuper

Just received my new msuper, wow this is big and sweet. I arrived home to late to go out and try it (yes it was killing me), but it works out as it was dead, and I had to install the app and so on. I currently ride an Airwheel X8 and an Airwheel Q1,  I read a lot of the post here and I must say very helpful guys, no manual with my delivery. I'm going to go out and try it, calibrated and I'm in madden mode..I will report back if I haven't killed myself...:)

SWEET,  I defiantly feel the difference between Soft and Madden modes,  So far I love it and I can't wait to go out for a drive on my day off. I would appreciate any advice on tire pressure, I'm currently at like 30-35. One thing for sure the dogs in the neighborhood are looking around and tilting there heads wondering what is that noise..(the high pitched sound) lol love it   Oh one thing I really liked was the vibration on my phone instead of a beep..my Airwheels drive me crazy with the beeps at13 mph...that's child's play.!

Congrats!  I'll be joining you in 3 days myself! 

What app did you end up using?  

I've downloaded the modded app here, and hopefully that is the right one.  I tried to download one that is linked from the GotWay's chinese website, but the app asked for permissions to send text messages, use my camera, and a whole lot of other intrusive things so I don't believe the app was legit and cancelled the install.

Archived