Where to buy a Firewheel F260?

mejobloggs

My brother has a Firewheel F260 and he highly recommends it.

I live in New Zealand and want to buy one asap but can't find any. I found some chinese sellers but they wouldnt ship to NZ

I tried wheelster.com but they have none in stock. Pity, because they seemed a decent price with not-too-expensive shipping

Anyone know where I can buy one at a reasonable price?

I ordered mine directly from the manufacturer in China in April last year and paid through Paypal, they were willing to ship to the USA at the time. You could try contacting Jessie Shang, firewheelchina.com and see if they will sell one direct. At the time the F260 was $580 plus $150 shipping, US dollars. 

I rode my Firewheel F260 for 8 months un-shunted without a BMS cutout. However, I am very conservative and rarely ride more than 10 miles on a charge, so I'm not as likely to get to a low-battery situation where a cutout could occur. The lowest I've ever hit was 20 percent reading on the display. This weekend I added a second battery and did the shunting. I have had two falls at high speed but I am pretty sure they are from over-leaning and uneven surfaces. I'm interested to see if a second battery makes a difference in steep uphills or high speed but I need to wait for some better weather.

Archived