What Color?

Ordering a new MSuper2 680wh Medium Speed version this week...  I have 3 color choices, has anyone purchased theirs and wished they went with a different color?  Any pro/con to the 3 options;

WHITE

CARBONFIBER

BLACK

I'm leaning toward the Carbon look since it seems like may minimize the visibility of scuffs/scratches, but also I like the look of black.  Any input is appreciated...

Thanks,

Don't have one....but black to me looks by far the best. 

The Msuper shell of course, unlike most other eucs, exposes a huge amount of the tire. And so a black chassis has a nice uniformity with a black tire.

If you go for either of the other two options, the shell, pedals AND tire will all be a different colour. Which if you ask me, is a bit too busy looking.

Just an opinion :)

Wow, that's colorful!

I debated with covering mine with protection, but I figured I kinda like the raw unprotected look, I don't think those bumpers will really protect the unit internally, and the shells seem to be pretty invincible so I'm ok with a few battle scars.

But you just reminded me there is always PlastiDip!

3 minutes ago, Kells said:

Wow, that's colorful!

I debated with covering mine with protection, but I figured I kinda like the raw unprotected look, I don't think those bumpers will really protect the unit internally, and the shells seem to be pretty invincible so I'm ok with a few battle scars.

But you just reminded me there is always PlastiDip!

One other plus for leaning towards black:

It appears the black Gotway (I've never seen one in the wild) is a standard matt-black motif (like my Lhotz). As a result if/once you start getting 'battle scars' it should be pretty easy to just buy some matte/satin black paint and brush over them.

It will be a lot harder to find the right paint to do that (convincingly) with the carbon. And from what I can see the white msuper has a dotted motif that will be tricky too.

The Msuper definitely seems like a fantastic looking and performing machine. If it wasn't so heavy (or perhaps if I wasn't so weak :) ) I'd consider it.

+1 Black

Also Mich...you only need protection for areas on the wheel that will sustain damage which is different per wheel design.

I have a black MCM4-HS , only needs limited padding where it hits ground in crash...also used PVC Black Tape on outter rim, the clear scratches with crashes..oh and pedals.

As you can in pick looks fine and that wheel has been through a lot in past couple months...taught 6 people to ride and pushed it a great deal myself (had some major crashes..currently have 2 broken ribs and broken collar bone).

zwheel4.jpg

Archived