Wanted: light HQ EUC

THA

Hello everyone!

My daughter needs a new EUC - preloved preferred. Seems her generic won't be repaired or replaced on warranty (because bruises on casing, motor broken, scam on my opinion).

I like to buy her some quality EUC, it should be light to carry on busses etc. Battery needs to be at least 170Wh. So if You have something that fits for sale on reasonable price, please inform me. EUC needs to send to Finland, from european countries it's ok by land and sea transport. Lhotz, also older versions, suits too since she feels comfortable with my trolley handle design. 9b1 can't do, needs solid handle to lock in bike racks.

• 1 month later...

Hy tha! @THA

futurewheel.nl is offering The ks14b with exchangeable Batterie for 539 Euro for Forum Members....

i think this is a Pretty good Deal for a well known quality wheel?

look uNder advertisement 

I got a IPS A130 from banggood for my kids and we have been very pleased with it. It is lacking in power and battery for a heavy adult but for kids it is just fine. Only 300 USD shipped. At first i was worried it would be too slow but it goes at least 10mph without a problem. And no low voltage BMS cutout on these!

Isn't KS14 quite heavy, 12,5kg? IPS Zero even w/340Wh is over 2kg less so we have actually decided that we go for that if it feels good (just need to get apportunity to test).

I would Not Chose a Zero if i live where you Do...

you have Read The reviews of The Wheel Not waterproof and shell to Near to Wheel?

but you Are right..KS14 is heavier...

1 hour ago, THA said:

Isn't KS14 quite heavy, 12,5kg? IPS Zero even w/340Wh is over 2kg less so we have actually decided that we go for that if it feels good (just need to get apportunity to test).

The Zero is very light, slim, and beautiful. It's perfect for girls.My daughter uses it. It looks and feels like a toy but with the added bonus of having a powerful motor that can run up to 30km/h. Isn't that amazing?

3 hours ago, SlowMo said:

The Zero is very light, slim, and beautiful. It's perfect for girls.My daughter uses it. It looks and feels like a toy but with the added bonus of having a powerful motor that can run up to 30km/h. Isn't that amazing?

But you Know she is from Finnland....in a very cold, snowy Area?

36 minutes ago, Linneaunicycles said:

GotWay MCM2s 340wh, fast speed and powerful  motor, 11kgs. You may install a trolley handle with it. 

Yes MCM2s is very reliable. I also have one. But since the model is old, the price should have reduced a bit.

16 minutes ago, Linneaunicycles said:

In fact the price has not change a lot, we still produce this model, some people like this model.

The price of the MCM2s vs MCM4s is not much different. So which one would the potential buyer buy? The old model or the new model with 800w motor?

Just now, SlowMo said:

The price of the MCM2s vs MCM4s is not much different. So which one would the potential buyer buy? The old model or the new model with 800w motor?

Most people will choose the MCM4, but few would choose MCM2s for some personal requirement. Some people like the old model.

19 hours ago, SlowMo said:

Oh, I see..

Here's a post about the Power button of the Zero getting wet in Finland. There's a simple solution of placing a clear Rhino tape on top of the power button.

After reading this thread my coclusion is: nothing to worry about. Thanks @SlowMo Snow gets everywhere and if it wont entry somewhere when it melts, sealing is proper enough. My Lhots gets sometimes almost stuck because the snow packs between shell and tire, need to knock on a little to let some snow fall out. After melting down and drying, no residue of water drops found between inner and outer shells. Power button is in the area not so shielded. So based on these and pics of Zero I trust it, unless someone has experience about both and can tell me that Zero isn't as good as Lhotz...

By the way, we still have snow here, country side, in south just minimally. Only 1/4-1/3 of year snow on the streets here. It's a bit different than @EUC Extreme - in the arctic circle :) 

1 hour ago, THA said:

By the way, we still have snow here, country side, in south just minimally. Only 1/4-1/3 of year snow on the streets here. It's a bit different than @EUC Extreme - in the arctic circle :) 

Having snow is much better than having rain. When rain falls, everything comes to a stop. 

Archived