Any Ukrainian riders?

Richardo

Spoiler

Russian Tank Squashes Ukrainian Car In Kyiv | 10 News First

Feb 26, 2022
79.3K subscribers

A terrified onlooker has captured the moment a military tank ran over a car.
Reports say the Russian tank purposefully swerved off course into oncoming traffic to squash the Ukrainian civilian, who was driving in the outer Kyiv district of Obolon.

I see that in Russia there's no such thing as "freedom of speech".. 

Like mentioned it's not 1990 year.. We can see what is happening: Facebook, Youtube, Tik-Tok, etc.. Because everyone has a smartphone.

Putin has doomed his country. (I'm not very smart and i can see even that..) Even if he takes over the Ukraine. His whole country will pay for upcoming years, just because of his foolish actions.

As most of Russia "Funds" will be so said "Cut Off" NATO.. And he's left alone in his broken country.

Edited by Chriull

Putin did what the US did in lrak, essentially telling it's a rogue state, full of terrorists, going there to free them, stating their leader is a dictator with dangerous weapons etc... With the expectation that in 10 years everybody will have forgot about it and treat with the new borders and government as normal stuff..

Exactly the same rhetoric.

Exactly as stupid and illogical and bad.

Violence replaces reason every time 

Europe is the paroxysm of beauty, culture, multiculturalism and peace between nations. Seeing it being broken by this bully is awfull..

• Like 3

Germany agrees to send weaponry to Ukraine, a shift that could help Kyiv resist Russia

Germany on Saturday agreed to authorize the shipment of 400 rocket-propelled grenades to Ukraine, a significant shift that ends a long-standing German ban on sending weaponry into conflict zones, according to two European Union diplomats who requested anonymity as they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Germany has come under heavy criticism for its continued reluctance to authorize the shipment of lethal weaponry to Ukraine, even after Russia invaded earlier this week. The country has long shied away from agreeing to send weaponry into wars, although critics note it has been willing to sell its weapons to authoritarian regimes in the past.

The 400 RPG launchers are currently owned by the Dutch government but were manufactured in Germany; when Germany sells or transfers its weaponry to other countries, it retains control over whether those arms get moved elsewhere. Saturday’s policy shift was the agreement to allow the Netherlands to send the armaments to Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/02/26/biden-ukraine-military-aid-package/

Biden authorizes $350 million in defense aid for Ukraine in response to Russian invasion

President Biden authorized a $350 million defense aid package for Ukraine, the White House announced late Friday, as Washington rushes to send more assistance to the pro-Western government.

The package includes anti-armor missiles, including antitank Javelin missiles; small arms; body armor; and various other munitions “in support of Ukraine’s front-line defenders who are facing down Russia’s brutal attack,” a senior defense official told reporters Saturday.

• Upvote 1

Crowdfund a fatwa, to be issued and sponsored by all the countries and peoples of the world condemning this incursion, against Putin, Lavrov and the select few around him likely to continue this madness, like the Iraqi ‘pack of cards’. Offer a decent sum, say US$100million (value for money all the same) to ‘clean the scene’. It’s a lot of roubles worth, but someone would have a go, and after that, he’ll be looking over his chipped shoulder for the rest of his days, which might not be that long. As someone noted, Saddam was dealt with for being suspected of having WMD, even though these were never found; with Putin, I think we might find some.  We all want to live in peace, our Russian brothers and sister also, Putin and his stooges are the only thing preventing this. Nothing personal, just business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's kinda funny, the whole world now hates putin. And he will feel that till his death bed.<3

I sadly can't see Russia recovering anytime soon, because of him. He will feel the pain for breaking his own country. (Sadly the citizens will feel it more..)

The moron deserves all the hate.

• Upvote 1

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-26-22/h_b7cb924af9172ecfce000603d4c8b5e9

Anonymous claims responsibility for "ongoing" hacking of Russian government sites.

Some Russian government websites continued to be down on Saturday, as the country's invasion of Ukraine is in its third day. 

The websites that are dark notably include the Kremlin and the Ministry of Defence. 

The exact reasons for the outages are not immediately clear, but the international hacking group Anonymous has claimed that it is attacking the sites. 

"Anonymous has ongoing operations to keep .ru government websites offline, and to push information to the Russian people so they can be free of Putin's state censorship machine," the group said in a tweet.

• Like 1

Captured Russian combatants.

21 years old.

These young soldiers may or may not actually believe in what Putin is ordering them to do.....invade the homeland of another peoples.

Some viewer comments:

"In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in." George McGovern

"War is old men talking and young men dying"- Franklin D Roosevelt.

Imagine having your whole life ruined because someone decided to put you in a war that you probably didn’t want to fight

I'm starting to feel like the Russian troops don't even want to be there.

I’ll never forget the words of Achilles, “imagine a world where kings fight their own battles.”

These young men deserve empathy too. They had no choices any more than me or any of our veterans did. War is awful whichever side you are on.

Putin: "Some of you MAY die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make."

Oh damn, sending kids to the battlefield reminds me of hitler from ww2

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe use Elon Musk's Starlink, available in Russia. 

https://www.starlink.com/

"The Russian government may fine individuals or companies for using Starlink internet developed by the US company SpaceX owned by Elon Musk, according to local reports."

Elon Musk promises to send Starlink terminals to Ukraine

In response to a plea from a Ukrainian official, Elon Musk on Saturday tweeted that the Starlink Internet service that SpaceX provides from its orbital satellite constellation is up and running in the war-torn country and that more ground terminals are on the way.

The system could help Ukrainians continue to access the Internet, and be able to communicate and gain valuable information, even if broadband is severed on the ground.

image.png.f66a98199656846f64c26397413db0e9.png

Edited by Chriull

As the Putler started to threaten with nuclear option, now would be a good time to go to streets. Any Russians here reading this? There’s too many of you already to be detained. Join the world in protest. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

As the Putler started to threaten with nuclear option, now would be a good time to go to streets. Any Russians here reading this? There’s too many of you already to be detained. Join the world in protest. 

My understanding was that he just "raised" his country defense. Incase NATO or someone else try's to fire a "firework" at them.

If he is already threating with nuclear weapons, he has to be stop by any means. At that point he has to be SHOT!! Hope someone around him will have some brain.. And stop him in time. Even if someone around him "the inner circle" shots him. He will be true hero.

putin, the hitler in making.

(Yeah, yeah. I'm talking about killing, etc.. He's here warmongering and it's perfect fit what's needs to be done.) This isn't Russia and it's freedom of speech.

Best thing Putler can do now is: Stop all action against Ukraine, Bring home his small "green soldiers", Pay billions of $$$ to Ukraine for his foolishness, Then stepping down from being a President of Russia.

That's how he may and that's big MAY, still save his country..

Less that will never happen, because the moron has to much pride in himself. And being defeated by "small" country would look so bad..

The world is so fucked up.. Times i don't want to even live anymore.. Because so many things are backwards.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

St. Petersburg is rising. No getting detained anymore. So many of them. Putin’s done. 

Like Police can't do anything now.. Even most of Police i bet would JOIN them..

Edited by Funky

The media here was interviewing one of their military analysts (former general) and asked whether Putin's escalation of threats with regards to nuclear weapons was a bluff and the answer was NO. He is being taken very seriously here. The situation is not going well for him and he's starting to destabilize. There's really no way to tell what he's going to do... only that the nature of his disorder is that he simply can't lose or be viewed as having lost (he must maintain the illusion of success).

Even Germany is starting to believe as they plan for new liquid natural gas terminals and a strategic natural gas reserve in order to cut off dependency on Russian energy as they also ramp up major military spending.. that's a rather earth shattering position change!

• Like 3

The Moscow Times newspaper, in English.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/moscow-times/

Overall, we rate the Moscow Times Left-Center Biased based on an editorial bias that generally favors the left and rejects the authoritarian right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (7/31/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 02/25/2022)

Is it so wrong that small, very small part in my mind. I kinda wanna NATO and Russia start nuking whole world? China joining the fun.

Fresh start "reset" at some point is needed. Good time as any to do that. (Laughs nervously) Little dark humor in dark times. :efeffe9e4a: