Ninebot One P Discontinued?

noisycarlos

@Douglas Ingram, Yes. within new 1.3.2v Electric board. LG HG2 batteries. And 1.4.0 firmware from factory.
I am the first and the only one in the world, owner of two wheels Ninebot One P. 
And I am pleased to buy really a valuable commodity. The reliability of the first wheel is already tested. I have traveled more than 1600 km .. The reliability of the second wheel learn in the near future.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, master255 said:

@Douglas Ingram, Yes. within new 1.3.2v Electric board. LG HG2 batteries. And 1.4.0 firmware from factory.
I am the first and the only one in the world, owner of two wheels Ninebot One P. 
And I am pleased to buy really a valuable commodity. The reliability of the first wheel is already tested. I have traveled more than 1600 km .. The reliability of the second wheel learn in the near future.

That is good to know that they are shipping new one with 1.4.0..  That means they think the firmware is good. My E+ came with 1.2.5. which was also good but I updated to 1.3.5 soon after I started riding it and went to 1.4.0 when that came out.  Thanks and keep us informed on the firmware.

39 minutes ago, Shoe73 said:

Error "The user opted to hide this page"

he he. If you want to view PHOTO OF THE DAY you must to do some work! And you need to register account in vk.com to view this post.

I'm hiding from Interpol. Ha ha))))

• 1 month later...

due to my recent faceplant on my 2 month old Ninebot1P, from a sudden power cut while going at about 25km/hr, I dug online and read that Ninebot had previously recalled "version 1" and replaced the One-P with "Version 2" due to the under-specced control board which was originally designed for the N1e+ sporting a 500W motor (the One-P sports a 800W motor)

This was never officially acknowledged by Ninebot.

How can I check to verify that the unit I purchased is V1 or V2?

Any "version 1" Ninebot 1P owners who managed to get it exchanged for a "version 2" through their local distributor? 

Any other 1P owners experiencing the power cut?

Thanks

Unfortunately your internet research is not based on fact, and is entirely based on hearsay. 

The P was never "recalled"

The V2 though there have been images posted around, to my knowledge is not an official thing. 

I suggest you ride safely, wear protection, and font go faster than you feel comfortable falling off. 

The issues with the P were swept under the rug.   NO action has been initiated to protect the consumers.    It would be safe to say that ANY P , new or old is not safe to ride or to ride with extreme caution.    A company would NOT pull a product with demand unless there is a serious problem. 

I think they are being sold in countries that are less regulated or with poor consumer protection a way to get rid of existing inventory.

On ‎27‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 6:45 AM, wongster said:

due to my recent faceplant on my 2 month old Ninebot1P, from a sudden power cut while going at about 25km/hr, I dug online and read that Ninebot had previously recalled "version 1" and replaced the One-P with "Version 2" due to the under-specced control board which was originally designed for the N1e+ sporting a 500W motor (the One-P sports a 800W motor)

This was never officially acknowledged by Ninebot.

How can I check to verify that the unit I purchased is V1 or V2?

Any "version 1" Ninebot 1P owners who managed to get it exchanged for a "version 2" through their local distributor? 

Any other 1P owners experiencing the power cut?

Thanks

Perhaps get in contact with "speedyfeet.co.uk"..the ninebot Distributor for England.

He says the P will not be released (was never released officially) anymore this year and that all "Version 2 P" that are Floating around have an error...and ...i Quote him "good luck with this pot"

It looks like the new Inmotion V8 16 inch wheel is a little better than a Ninebotone P.  It might be a good alternative to the P as far as speed and range go, and the price is similar.  Maybe Ninebot is going in a slightly different direction now, with the release of the 14 inch wheel.

like you said before:

we are just to blind to see the beauty and perfection of this wheel....or understand the mysterious of the outstanding LG HG2...and so are not worth to ride this best wheel in the world!

unfortunatly....

Archived