Ninebot One P Discontinued?

noisycarlos

1 hour ago, ninebot2016 said:

ninebotmall  not  scam!   we  accept  paypal paymnet ! how to scam?

becuae ninebot ask us  shut down website 

i  can provide  paypal   refund screen of pre order , such as s2 ,p  and shipped order ups awb no

btw,p factory price is 450usd

do  not  waste your  money  for high price

So will you you get your website up and running again?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, this does not sound like the ramblings of a reputable dealer. Plus I believe ninebot have standardized pricing through all legit dealers. 

Good luck getting warranty service with someone like this. Sounds like ninebot themselves made him shut down his site. I don't see how it could be legit. 

9 hours ago, chriscalandro said:

Uh, this does not sound like the ramblings of a reputable dealer. Plus I believe ninebot have standardized pricing through all legit dealers. 

Good luck getting warranty service with someone like this. Sounds like ninebot themselves made him shut down his site. I don't see how it could be legit. 

we sell legit ninebot products and ask low price, wrong?  okay ,  no  cheap ninebot s2    p  anymore!

p factory  price is 450$ ,   please order from legit dealers price over 1000$

Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, I don't browse the Ninebot section as much as I used to....

Anyone currently awaiting a 2nd gen P? Any idea when you take delivery? Would love to hear of any differences performance and/or cosmetic wise.

:)

Not so strange that Ninebot asked him to shut down considering the name of the website and all the brands he was selling from his "Ninebot"-site. Also if Ninebot uses exclusive distributors in some countries, his international sales with tracking numbers on the home page might not have contributed.

I think that we can all agree that his English is rubbish and that his marketing sucks, he really does not give a professional impression. However he doesn't seem different from most other Chinese sellers so perhaps the problem is mostly that he is lacking in terms of communication. It's amazing that he hasn't realized this by himself and asked someone who speaks English for help. Points to that he is the only employee in his startup company, which is worrying in terms of support and warranty. But of course one can only speculate.

I guess someone will have to try purchasing and report back! At least paypal makes it more safe, I got my money back from Paypal when a seller like him sent me a defect unicycle. Still had to pay for the shipping though.

I’m sorry for my poor English. I just know that there are 26 letters on the keyboard and know what customers really need. Our team only adopts one model----factory to customers. I would like to build a group purchase website such as p (450usd)+5% service fee+160usd (Global UPS shipping fee) if you are interested in it. We will place an order if there are more than 50 customers. Please support my post if you are interested.

On 23/05/2016 at 10:41 AM, Vik's said:

@checho The whole ninebotmall page looking like a scam site... Could possibly be that they used that fraudulent site to get money from people and then dissapear,,,

I would be happy to be wrong here...

Did you pay by paypal or at least credit card so you can get your money back?

Hi everybody!
I bring my personal experience with this company. I bought a ninebot one E+, I paid it through paypal, then I received my product properly. 
I have not complaints about the product, it responds efficiently. 
It has taken about ten days to arrive to me, I was able to confirm the shipment by UPS' number tracking.
I bought the product on ninebotmall.com..  in the course of the shipment that page crashed, then the technical service warned me that it all goes into another server: eunicyclemall.com, where my account was restored. ninebot.jpgninebot2.jpgnine.jpgnine2.jpg

On 29.05.2016 at 3:42 PM, ninebot2016 said:

All pre order payment refunded, Please check your paypal account

thanks

I bought through a dealer who sold me the first wheel (ninebot one p). And now he is in China.
I bought for cash. No paypal.

3 hours ago, master255 said:

I bought through a dealer who sold me the first wheel (ninebot one p). And now he is in China.
I bought for cash. No paypal.

So you don't order from us~

Ninebot P groupon price is 450usd, thanks

What the f are you talking about @master255. Dude is offering refunds to people who ordered from him. If you didn't order from him go "master" around in a different thread. You should believe him because you clearly got your bot, and did not order from him. You have no business here. 

@ninebot2016 sorry to have doubted you, but the signs pointed to a rip off. Glad I was wrong. 

2 hours ago, chriscalandro said:

Why are shipping numbers scrolling across the top?

Same question.

Today i've tried  to contact the customer service asking what products are in stock. They told me only the mc4m is in stock. All other unicycle are in pre-order (but without an estimated time). And they do not sell the ninebot one.. I am a little puzzled!!

@ninebot2016, What nickname you in Skype? I regularly talk with 5-7 people in the company Ninebot through Skype. (My nickname master65535)

@chriscalandro, I do not know what's going on. Why should I trust a man who likes Gotway more than Ninebot and wants to sell Ninebot : 

And your English is very bad. I do not care what is your native language, but no one here will not understand you if you continue to use wild adverbs.

I have ever sold a lot of ninebot one E+。Why do many customers finally choose to sell their E +?
There is only one reason that it’s too slow!

Then I turned to gotway. Gotway’s products are much more professional. If you do not care so much about what their surface look like , then they are a good choice (of high-speed and high endurance)

Ninebot also started as a small factory.It got developed after it acquired large orders from the Permanent Company! Then it acquired segway.But please don’t be deceived by its superficial phenomenons and don’t believe that it’s something a big company. 

Archived