Cancelled-Reposted-2019 KingSong 16X location Los Angeles, Only used 115 miles. $1000 plus shipping if needed.

Selling a wonderful condition KingSong 16X with very low mileage.  Only been dropped a few times learning at low speeds.  Purchased it to commute to work but decided the route to work was too dangerous so have not been riding and decided was time to give it to someone that can take advantage of it.

Including perfect shape downhill Bell Helmet with removable chin guard, knee pads and two sets of wrist guards. Please contact if interested or have questions.

Also, heard some people cannot see the pictures so have included link go Google Photos that should help

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zg5ZMJRnFZfRTgDv8

Thanks

Reese

_8TTllPY4Y-QoYu-E2gleZ93PnWm1LVcxbr8DjmJj6gfRaZkZwkpsZKUNXHYGM0kyXeVpIENEAKAPFTHAVCavCmnC9QaQDCmMZ83eUv7UDIUMTTD3BKT0tHnEjhk9WkAAhOH4hA7GOU2CLht2aNMYfPZRnlegJF5MwSQc1U5zGNJqX5S2DrcINll5Mguc0UR3H5jb1s4FRGADJPQzySaRWOuovKARScqMxcOqms2PgqTi3zw

Edited by Mystrwizard
Added pic URL
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Mystrwizard said:

Selling a wonderful condition KingSong 16X with very low mileage.  Only been dropped a few times learning at low speeds.  Purchased it to commute to work but decided the route to work was too dangerous so have not been riding and decided was time to give it to someone that can take advantage of it.

Including perfect shape downhill Bell Helmet with removable chin guard, knee pads and two sets of wrist guards. Please contact if interested or have questions.

Thanks

Reese

Sent PM

Hello.! I'm looking to buy my 1st wheel and am in Los Angeles on the Westside. Culver City to be exact. Exactly the wheel I'm looking for as well. The helmet and wrist guards will be a bonus for me as I was looking to purchase all the gear as well. Can come to u too pick up, and can pay cash. Please let me know whenever u can, thanks.

• Like 3

• Mystrwizard changed the title to 2019 KingSong 16X location Los Angeles, Only used 115 miles. $1000 plus shipping if needed.
On 2/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, Mystrwizard said:

Sorry all but hopefully have a buyer.  will post "Sold" if it happens but if not I will re-up the Kingsong 16X sale again.  thanks for all your interests.

Reese

Did this sell or is it still available?

• Mystrwizard changed the title to Cancelled-Reposted-2019 KingSong 16X location Los Angeles, Only used 115 miles. $1000 plus shipping if needed.
  • 4 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, Mystrwizard said:

Sorry all but hopefully have a buyer.  will post "Sold" if it happens but if not I will re-up the Kingsong 16X sale again.  thanks for all your interests.

Reese

Any chance that this is still available?

• Like 1