Ninebot Mini Pro MRN76 custom firmware

8 minutes ago, 9tailsfox said:

Anyone have the custom firmware or able to contact MRN76. Since im newbie here i unable to DM him.

There a various links and info in

@MRN76 seems not to be active here anymore - his last visit here was in june 2021...

Imho he mentioned longer ago he's best reachead over telegram - here he published once his telegram adress

On 2/11/2022 at 7:54 AM, 9tailsfox said:

Anyone have the custom firmware or able to contact MRN76. Since im newbie here i unable to DM him.

more4mini.com has a Swallowbot firmware upgrade that you can do if you have an android phone.  I purchased a cheap android tracphone off of amazon so that I could flash the firmware upgrade on one of my miniPro's - worked like a charm!  

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, Chriull said:

There a various links and info in

@MRN76 seems not to be active here anymore - his last visit here was in june 2021...

Imho he mentioned longer ago he's best reachead over telegram - here he published once his telegram adress

Do you have the Ninebot custom Firmware from MRN76? maybe someone can sell me some Lower price..... because MRN76 through telegram he refused to provide any custom firmware he used to sell. I don't really understand.... or maybe some1 can persuade him to sell the custom firmware again? thanks

On 2/13/2022 at 1:01 PM, MrLorenD said:

more4mini.com has a Swallowbot firmware upgrade that you can do if you have an android phone.  I purchased a cheap android tracphone off of amazon so that I could flash the firmware upgrade on one of my miniPro's - worked like a charm!  

Do you have the custom firmware? thank you

Hello 9tailsfox, unfortunately the custom firmware cannot be copied or sold like this. It requires activation for the specific serial number of your minipro, or you'll be unable to install it. Only MRN can activate the firmware for your device, so if he will not do it, unfortunately you cannot get the firmware.

I would recommend like others suggest, the swallowbot upgrade on more4motion.com. This is probably the only upgrade you can get right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, 9tailsfox said:

Do you have the custom firmware? thank you

Yes I have installed the firmware from more4mini.  simple easy process, they work with you through the whole process making it straight forward and easy.

On 3/6/2022 at 1:04 PM, kristof_explorer said:

Hello 9tailsfox, unfortunately the custom firmware cannot be copied or sold like this. It requires activation for the specific serial number of your minipro, or you'll be unable to install it. Only MRN can activate the firmware for your device, so if he will not do it, unfortunately you cannot get the firmware.

I would recommend like others suggest, the swallowbot upgrade on more4motion.com. This is probably the only upgrade you can get right now.

like Kristof said here - it isn't a separate file that can work that way, it is a specific install per device 

• 2 months later...