My V10F became very talkative after repair!

sidderke

My V10f was sent in for repair, and came back and now is suddenly very... talkative! It's still the same wheel, same serial, my app connects to it, but now it says WELCOME very loud when I turn it on. When I connect with the app it says something like DATA BLUETOOTH CONNECTED. And when I turn it off, it says SEE YOU!

It never did this before and I don't see any options in the Inmotion app nor Darknessbot to turn it off. Am I missing something? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahhaaa! Could you please check if you let the wheel fall on its side if it stops turning right away.

Mine did not. (I sold it) And could NOT upgrade the software to the latest version.

I suspect you have a new "updated" board...

In one of my videos you can hear the wheel spinning wildly (not a good thing) after falling over on its side...at 2.02   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeZc6GOS7s&ab_channel=DreyTV

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pico said:

In one of my videos you can hear the wheel spinning wildly (not a good thing) after falling over on its side...at 2.02   

Sounds like you hit an elephant.😄

• Haha 2

I like my wheels rude! ;-) 

A Reddit poster pointed me to the sound customization. I thought it was already on the factory default but apparently it was on an English pack. I had to transfer the default again and now it’s back to beeps and sounds. If I need a chatting partner, I do know in which menu to look for now. 

• Like 1