rockwheel gr16 cracked molding

baltimorecity

The best solution would be a new shell. Does Rockwheel sell them?

The pedal is attached to the metal bar that the plastic is screwed to, right? So although it looks ugly, it doesn't prevent you from riding?

Maybe you could use some fiberglass patch to bond the pieces together. If there is some clearance behind it, you could do the patching on the back side so it wouldn't look ugly.

So I was shock to see someone so close to respond!! The wheel of my rockwheel is literally catching on the molding and shearing it in half. I'm trying to describe the situation with as much clarity as I can. So imagine the unicycle powers up and the wheel is locked and engaged. At that point it will shake violently and attempt to rip up fiberglass even more. Your one suggestion(locating a new shell) would fix the problem entirely. I found a Chinese rockwheel sales rep online who listed his email address and phone number. I emailed him at first and then bought an international calling card and called him. He informed me that there is a 13 hour time difference and woke up to inform me he doesn't work for rockwheel anymore. here is the url of web page http://rockwayvehicle.weebly.com/           So in summary your idea is excellent but I can not find any other numbers or email addresses affiliated with the sale of rockwheel

Or if you or anyone else on the forum could refer me to someone who is selling their unicycle, I would appreciate that very much

• 1 month later...

Archived