Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

I thought wheels with parallel packs would still ride if one pack failed - obviously there wouldn't be as much juice but the wheel would presumably beep to warn of this. It "shouldn't" be catastrophic. I thought the new battery design was to mitigate against battery fires - this the thing that continually niggles at the back of my mind.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

I thought wheels with parallel packs would still ride if one pack failed - obviously there wouldn't be as much juice but the wheel would presumably beep to warn of this. It "shouldn't" be catastrophic. I thought the new battery design was to mitigate against battery fires - this the thing that continually niggles at the back of my mind.

They will let you ride! Just don't push it.

I hadn't thought this was a move to prevent fire, would have to think about that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mrelwood said:

So which one is the correct new Master battery diagram since batch #2?

A:

image.thumb.png.691b17549eaeb9fd1a8436dbe51d2c9b.png

Or B:

image.thumb.png.4d346ebf0456f11b56b70a1b6cafa251.png

Just to notify, we had this talk lastnight. Im in impression it is the later pic (B) with 2 in series each side and both sides parallel. BUT this could be either way. Packs arent wired in series, but to mobo. Anyone got certain info? Just for the tech heads :)

19 minutes ago, Kutvelo said:

It could be just aswell the A option. People just think it is B as it seems logical, or does something actually point out it is B?

A also yes :D

B seems logical becouse we think about the sides of the wheel 

to be 100% sure we need to check the distribution pcb...

On 30/07/2022 at 17:20, BlckRck2014 said:

Malheureusement, il semble y avoir une carte contrôleur v1.5. J'en ai un. J'ai également travaillé sur des unités v1 et v2. Voici comment les différencier rapidement :

• v1 a trois condensateurs qui sont placés les uns à côté des autres (presque se touchant). Pas de support métallique sur la planche. Avec un ventilateur.
  • v1.5 a trois condensateurs qui sont placés dans un format espacé. Il y a un support métallique sur la planche. Pas de ventilateur.
  • v2 n'a que deux condensateurs et ils sont plus gros. Il y a un support métallique sur la planche. Pas de ventilateur. Le tableau d'affichage est différent.

mx9x.jpgDu coup j'ai quel model v1 ou v1. 5?

13 minutes ago, omshree said:

Can't find an option to set the pedal angle, do I miss something?

if you want to change calibration of pedals via app you can't with gotway, need to calibrate the wheel

to change the lateral tilt of the pedals there are 2 screws on them

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EMA said:

if you want to change calibration of pedals via app you can't with gotway, need to calibrate the wheel

to change the lateral tilt of the pedals there are 2 screws on them

I mean to set the pitch angle degree, like in an Inmotion. Strange there's no option. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, omshree said:

I mean to set the pitch angle degree, like in an Inmotion. Strange there's no option. 

It's a Gotway, they've never had that option.

Load up a bubble level app for your phone, and find a level spot on top of the wheel. Enter calibration mode, switch to the bubble level app, set your preferred angle (make sure it's dead center left to right!), and long press the power button to confirm (or however it's done in the Master).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Isentropic said:

LiTech designed and built battery pack 
They also sent along a testing video showing only 2 packs (50E cells) connected and pushed until alarm: 

Which alarm is that? 
EUC mainboard temp? 
Cell temp? 
Pack overcurrent? 

Lmk if you have more info, thx

1 hour ago, That Guy said:

Gosh... Could Begode please, please hire at least one larger human for testing wheels?... :-)

Do that full bouncing test very often and larger humans tend to shrink somewhat. Even that guy gets the wheel to tilt back pretty sharply when he lands on the back of the pedal... not sure you'd gain much insight by having Shaq doing it. He doesn't exactly stay on his heels after he lands, but still.

I'm pretty certain my S18 would be going boop-boop-boop on every jump (overcurrent alarm), then it'd pout and make me get off. I know I'm repeating myself but it looks like a really interesting test for any wheel (that isn't mine) though!

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 4:36 PM, RagingGrandpa said:

Which alarm is that? 
EUC mainboard temp? 
Cell temp? 
Pack overcurrent? 

Lmk if you have more info, thx

Sorry, I don't have any more info, just passing along what the Ewheels Sales team sent me when I asked about my pre-order status. They have been very accommodating, I am sure they'd answer if you ask them. I'd guess the mosfets were pretty toasty after that test, that's very hard on them and there's no air movement to cool them.