Where to buy Kingsong 840?

kenmalecki

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered a KS from electricunicyclereview in JANUARY it is now MAY and still no cycle, and they have no idea when they will get it! So why is it right for them to 'sell' wheels they don't not have!? You want negatively! Got it, just order from an goddamn American dealer! Not right holding my money this long and ewheel got them why is every dealer I ordered can't deliver!!!!

25 minutes ago, MetricUSA said:

I ordered a KS from electricunicyclereview in JANUARY it is now APRIL and still no cycle, and they have no idea when they will get it! So why is it right for them to 'sell' wheels they don't not have!? You want negatively! Got it, just order from an goddamn American dealer! Not right holding my money this long and ewheel got them why is every dealer I ordered can't deliver!!!!

I would never order an EUC from a company with such a warranty conditions as stated:

"If the condition is evaluated as being "major damage" we offer a full refund, minus a restocking fee of $75 plus 50% of the original total purchase price."

What I understand is if you happen to get faulty unit with "major damage" you will get refund but minus shipping cost minus restocking fee $75 minus 50% of the original total purchase price.

I just got my new ks18 one week before from wheel-experts.de. The Ks18 is a really amazing wheel. Before i was riding the Ninebot One E+ which i loved already. But the limit to 20 Km/h (strong pedal tilt) was anoiying at some point. So i decided to get the new ks18 which has a stronger engine (1200 W) inside. This wheel should go 40 km/h. But to be honest, i never drove faster than 28 km/h at the moment. I have big respect before that speed ;)

I'm using the andoid app, there is one older available and the new v4 shich is more stylish. I think this is the V4 (there's no version number inside :( ). With the old one, i had problems unlocking the ks18 too. With the new V4 it was working fine.

The switch from Ninebot to ks18 took a little time because the ks18 needs a different driving style than on the ninebot due to its height. But once you are used to it you will never go back. The soft pads for the legs are feeling perfectly, with them you are connected with your wheel. Also the bigger tire is worth every penny. With the 18 inch tire driving offroad is much more comfortable than with the 9B1 and it 16" tire.

I love this wheel :)

22 minutes ago, Logi said:

I just got my new ks18 one week before from wheel-experts.de. The Ks18 is a really amazing wheel. Before i was riding the Ninebot One E+ which i loved already. But the limit to 20 Km/h (strong pedal tilt) was anoiying at some point. So i decided to get the new ks18 which has a stronger engine (1200 W) inside. This wheel should go 40 km/h. But to be honest, i never drove faster than 28 km/h at the moment. I have big respect before that speed ;)

I'm using the andoid app, there is one older available and the new v4 shich is more stylish. I think this is the V4 (there's no version number inside :( ). With the old one, i had problems unlocking the ks18 too. With the new V4 it was working fine.

The switch from Ninebot to ks18 took a little time because the ks18 needs a different driving style than on the ninebot due to its height. But once you are used to it you will never go back. The soft pads for the legs are feeling perfectly, with them you are connected with your wheel. Also the bigger tire is worth every penny. With the 18 inch tire driving offroad is much more comfortable than with the 9B1 and it 16" tire.

I love this wheel :)

I would Love to Hear more about The KS18 1200 Watt, please....As there Are Not Many reviews out for it at The Moment...at least i don't Know any...please Share more of your ecperience :-)

On April 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM, DS said:

I would never order an EUC from a company with such a warranty conditions as stated:

"If the condition is evaluated as being "major damage" we offer a full refund, minus a restocking fee of $75 plus 50% of the original total purchase price."

What I understand is if you happen to get faulty unit with "major damage" you will get refund but minus shipping cost minus restocking fee $75 minus 50% of the original total purchase price.

I think they mean if it is determined that you damaged it

Archived