Need MCM5 v2 replacement batteries

Since the eWheels fire, I’m having trouble finding any place to buy parts in the US. Would love to find replacement batteries for my mcm5v2 and possibly a replacement board. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Toad76 said:

I’d order from anywhere. Just can’t find them. 

huh, i expected to find em but a quick google search and aliexpress search yielded nothing promising.

Hopefully someone else can find something. I'd suggest emailing the domestic dealers (eWheels.com , EuCo.us , AlienRides.com , Freemotionshop.com) and seeing if they have one in stock. They may not have made a webpage for the battery specifically, but they all sell that unit, and have a fair chance of stocking all the parts too.

On taobao there are sellers selling every single little piece of gotway wheels even 4 years old. I think they have the stuff you just need to ask the sellers of gotway parts if they can find them for you. They've probably just not listed the parts that's all.