We are blessed to have awesome distributors on the forum

Cloud

We are truly blessed to not only have a great deal of knowledgeable forumers who share their expertise, but also distributors who are not just here to sell, they listen to our suggestions and try to improve the wheel design to everyone's benefit.

i want to thank one of our suppliers, @Jason McNeil for his continuous support and unparalleled customer service which went above and beyond my expectations. I bought my last kingsong wheel from him, and i suspect I might be what one would call a "difficult" customer and hard to appease. I bother him with minor items and questions all the time and he never fails to respond, sometimes within an hour, and address all the items i bring up. Seriously, with the treatment i got, i feel like royalty!! I didnt have to pay a dime for all the customer support i received, while Jason ate all the cost.

It was also an eye opener to find out how much Jason fights to incorporate all possible design improvements with the manufacturer to improve safety of the wheels we ride every day.

Yes,  a distributor will have his mark up included in the cost of the wheel, but this a little extra can pay off ten-fold when we run into problems and need support. Jason even helped me with another wheel that i bought from Kingsong directly. Basically he did everything possible to get me up and running ( i should say up and riding)  as fast as possible. I highly recommend him as a distributor. Thank you Jason!

@Cloud you're really most flattering :) Cloud's been having some reliability problems, some down to bad luck, others on account of some KS sloppiness. In these situations, I like to use the general principles of 'is it reasonable?' 'would I be asking the same if the positions were reversed?'. Felt that the actions I did do were the very least considering the circumstances.   

Archived