Blinking red lights

I've had my RS19 for about 3 weeks now. Turned it on tonight and none of the LED lights would come on, nor the headlights. Only the logo light near the speaker and the 3 red blinking lights on the rear light. Anyone else ever have this issue? What does it mean and how do I fix it. Can't ride at night without lights. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mrgile98 said:

I've had my RS19 for about 3 weeks now. Turned it on tonight and none of the LED lights would come on, nor the headlights. Only the logo light near the speaker and the 3 red blinking lights on the rear light. Anyone else ever have this issue? What does it mean and how do I fix it. Can't ride at night without lights. 

some kind of know bug, described as a communication problem, just free spin the wheel and it should go away.
you can ride it wo problems, in any case it will auto-resolve in few kms

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:34 AM, mrgile98 said:

Yeah I have the same issue... also rided some km but still doesnt work... the display shows the kmh and the temperature but mode says 0 and also the ridden km are not shown at all... but the diagnose in the app finds no issue...

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:34 AM, mrgile98 said:

I had the same issue after around 6000km in my custm RS-based wheel - no lights except 3 most right brake leds flashing. This is werid firmware bug - as during the switch off  front light blinked as usual for a second - so I knew that this is not the HW issue.  I have tried almost everything -  free spin, free spin to cutoff to front / free spin to cutoff to rear,  high speed to beep front / free spin to cutoff to back , putting wheel to transport mode, replacement of the smaller board, replacement of the 6 pin connection wire between the boards, etc. I almost run of the ideas... untill I have DISCHARGED the wheel below 10% and BOOOM!  it works all ok now.  We will see for how long ....