Oh no, achievements!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invision_Community

Invision Community is primarily an Internet community software produced by Invision Power Services, Inc.

Invision Power Services sell applications that each can be bought and installed separately in addition to the Suite, the most widely known being the Internet forum software Invision Power Board.

https://invisioncommunity.com/services/monetize/

Sell subscriptions

Create an exclusive membership with additional access, perks and rewards.

VIP access

Subscribing members can unlock restricted areas of the community and receive added benefits.

Reward

Highlight your subscribing members with exclusive badges, outlined replies and vibrant signatures.

Recurring revenue

Subscriptions provide stable and predictable income, an essential ingredient for business growth.

Sell products

Deploy a dynamic storefront to sell physical products like merchandise and goods using our Commerce application.

Members buy directly from you

Cut out any third party system that takes a cut.

Try Invision Community

See what Invision Community can do with a free, private 14 day demo.

14 day free trial

No commitments

It reminds me of the Audible.com achievements. I am proud of them. … well? Maybe some of them are embarrassing. … Who listen to a 50+ hour book in one go? Me when I was younger and did not require sleep. :yawn: 

1 hour ago, RockyTop said:

It reminds me of the Audible.com achievements. I am proud of them. … well? Maybe some of them are embarrassing. … Who listen to a 50+ hour book in one go? Me when I was younger and did not require sleep. :yawn: 

Imho the big difference is that audible is passive - one "just" consumes. Here in the forum it's about the "quality" of the active participation.

But yes, as a "shy" newby such a achievement system could be a positive amplification.

I could not imagine any more positive reason for this forum.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tawpie said:

big bummer... as a newbie (or explorer) I ran out of likes <_<

I keep running out of like as well!

It's a friction when you want to just say "yeah agree with that thanks" without posting an empty comment.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1