ExtremeBull X-MEN 1800wh: 100V, 20", C30 or C38, metal cage, 68lb

It's interesting that they call it a 20in. Did they widen the rim?

The EX.N is also called 20in (isn't it) and it uses the same motor as the HS. Are the rims different?

It looks quite good to me. It addresses the shell issue and the waterproofing = reliability. What about the batteries? Is this wheel going to have zero fires?

2 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

It's interesting that they call it a 20in. Did they widen the rim?

The tire is listed as 2.75x14, which we have historically found on wheels thought of as 18" and larger. The tire size specification doesn't scream that they've made a rim change, and they certainly could find or custom order a tall tire and get to 20".

I wonder why you didn't spot the rear light :rolleyes: @xiiijojjo

271149109_307702171295544_32884322206983

You might need to zoom in a bit... 

I am a little disappointed that @Rehab1 didn't photoshop to point this out... Yet:cheers:

He used to be faster than a sherman. But that was when he had competition. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tawpie said:

There's a teeeeeny tiny rear light... and rear facing RGBs. I wonder if the RGBs will go all red when braking—that would be useful. I'd like to see that on all wheels with rear facing RGBs... might save me having to lust after bike brake lights (my name is Tawpie and I'm a lightoholic)

That's a $2 rechargeable bike-light attached to the frame.

• Like 3

Would be great if Honda does decide to go into EUC manufacturing, with their own designers.

Hopefully Japanese Honda quality, reliability, workmanship, safety, standards.

Seems Gotway is just throwing more spaghetti against the wall.

For the non-native English speaking members, explanation of the expression:

'Throwing spaghetti against the wall'

To make a large number of attempts or guesses, with the expectation that at least some of them will be correct or useful. Refers to the practice of throwing spaghetti at a wall to see if it's done cooking.

• Like 1

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to ExtremeBull X-MEN 1800wh: 100V, 20", C30 or C38, metal cage, 68lb

Looks very cool. But…

Maybe just me, but I really want Begode and their affiliates to concentrate on a) thorough design of “small things” like connectors, wiring and water tightness and b) consistent quality of assembly. And I really wish they can commit to these essentials before chasing “new great heights”. Otherwise they look to me like dreamers climbing higher and higher hills… dressed in pajamas and slippers… And it is scary to think all these high performing Heroes, Commanders and XMen come with an increasingly high probability to start hurting riders with tear of internal wiring, water damage, wood screw failures and battery issues...

• Like 3

That frame looks like it can support attachments. Trolley handle rear light etc. Could be a good idea.

So far I think the 2800W motor is the clue to why this wheel exists. MSP was 2500, RS was 2600.

It's simply a faster wheel and faster by a greater jump than msp>rs.

What if the double charge port placement is to carry external add-on packs and run a cable down the legs? 😁

Edited by alcatraz

8 hours ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

For over a year I would love to replace my beloved MSP HT with something better, but as much as I like to waste money, I just watch as one crappy wheel after another hits the market without even the slightest thought of whether this one might be the long awaited upgrade.

My whole hope is still the pre-ordered S20, even if I have become skeptical in the meantime. 😞

You have a 25kg lightweight monster up to 60km/h. Keep it! 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

46 minutes ago, Paradox said:

It is just a repackaged RS.  Not a 16" wheel.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

It states a 14" tire.

58 minutes ago, Paradox said:

...It looks like it is a 16 inch wheel...

10 minutes ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

More confusion from the difference in eastern and western cultures.

Would be great to just agree on using rim size instead of "outer tire diameter." Also make replacement tires SO much easier to identify for most of us who don't work in a tire shop.

What kills me is if they were just going to do it "their way" why not metric?

I really don't understand the logic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paradox said:

It states a 14" tire.

EUCs that are listed as being an 18, 19, or 20 all have a 14" rim.  The EUCs listed as 16 all have a 12" rim.  Tires are sized differently depending on whether they are a bicycle tire, a scooter tire, or a moto tire.  This is further complicated by the use of English and metric units.  It can be very confusing. The X-men or whatever they decide to call it is just the EB rebrand of an RS though.

Edited by Rollin-on-1
Typo
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

EUCs that are listed as being an 18, 19, or 20 all have a 14" rim.  The EUCs listed as 16 all have a 12" rim.  Tire are sized differently depending on whether they are a bicycle tire, a scooter tire, or a moto tire.  This is further complicated by the use of English and metric units.  It can be very confusing. The X-men or whatever they decide to call it is just the EB rebrand of an RS though.

Ah.  Got it. Thanks!

Edited original post to show an 18 inch wheel.

Edited by Paradox
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The plot thickens. I'm still not entirely clear how ergonomic this wheel will be with that top metal bar, but if the waterproofing is nice, it will be a really nicely built better RS alternative. Looks very robust everywhere.

The pedals say "Commander":D

Video by Denis Hagov.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 2